The ipod touch is the ******* child of the phone and the classic ipod. It's also useless to me. Not enough room for music so it's just a web browser? Eh, no thanks.
    Just because you don't like it, does not mean it's not good. 32GB is not enough room for you? That sucks then. Memory management is key. If you really listen to ALL the songs in over your 32GB worth of music (if you have that much), then god bless you.

And about the upcoming iphones, I still don't see it. Sure, there are ways to make the device neater, but do you seriously think that people will drop their laptops for this new product simply because it fits in their palm? People will still want a keyboard and expandability...I will at least.
    Still don't see it? It's right there in front of your face. Did you even read the links? I would sure as **** drop my laptop if my iPhone preformed just as well. You see, i don't need a physical keyboard (I do like them though). Auto correct fixes everything I mess up on. Throw microsoft office on an iPhone and boom I can type out essays, and do powerpoint presentations on the go in the palm of my hand.

I still think they could add to their software, but I see the iphone looking almost the exact same for years to come just like the ipod.
    I think they can add more to their software also, which they are doing, and they will continue to do. So what if it looks the same? The design is almost perfect. It is a true touch screen. Volume buttons and a home screen button, that's it.

I'd rather wait to see if anything comes of this chip design program instead of assuming it is going to be successful and that the iphone is going to be "incredible". They have a very long road ahead of them.
    The iPhone is already incredible. Looks at the sales. Look at the awards it wins. It just won #1 in customer satisfaction. http://www.theiphoneblog.com/2009/04...action-report/

I don't need to assume it's going to be successful. It already IS successful. This is just a positive addition to the phone. And yes they do have a long road ahead of them. A long road of success. 2 years this phone has been out and people are craving it and other companies are trying to replicate it. Everyone is trying to make the iPhone killer, and it's not going to happen.

And I do love my Apple products, but I'm not a fanboy. I like my Bold and my iPhone (just sold it to save for new one) equally. I also like RIM. I just see things for what it is and what it will be.
    04-30-09 04:29 PM
    JD power just came out with another award, Apple is officially kicking RIM's ***. Someone please let USA Today know, RIM already does.
    04-30-09 10:03 PM
    Just because you don't like it, does not mean it's not good. 32GB is not enough room for you? That sucks then. Memory management is key. If you really listen to ALL the songs in over your 32GB worth of music (if you have that much), then god bless you.

Still don't see it? It's right there in front of your face. Did you even read the links? I would sure as **** drop my laptop if my iPhone preformed just as well. You see, i don't need a physical keyboard (I do like them though). Auto correct fixes everything I mess up on. Throw microsoft office on an iPhone and boom I can type out essays, and do powerpoint presentations on the go in the palm of my hand.

I think they can add more to their software also, which they are doing, and they will continue to do. So what if it looks the same? The design is almost perfect. It is a true touch screen. Volume buttons and a home screen button, that's it.

The iPhone is already incredible. Looks at the sales. Look at the awards it wins. It just won #1 in customer satisfaction. http://www.theiphoneblog.com/2009/04...action-report/

I don't need to assume it's going to be successful. It already IS successful. This is just a positive addition to the phone. And yes they do have a long road ahead of them. A long road of success. 2 years this phone has been out and people are craving it and other companies are trying to replicate it. Everyone is trying to make the iPhone killer, and it's not going to happen.

And I do love my Apple products, but I'm not a fanboy. I like my Bold and my iPhone (just sold it to save for new one) equally. I also like RIM. I just see things for what it is and what it will be.
    JD power just came out with another award, Apple is officially kicking RIM's ***. Someone please let USA Today know, RIM already does.

yet youre both arguing the same old lame duck point.

1. Just because people flock to something doesnt make it good for everyone or the best solution. If everyone was jumping off a bridge, does that prove anything? Being popular doesnt make anything incredible by nature, could be a lot of stupid people (or fanboys likely in this case).

2. Nor does what a privately held company says about "ratings" mean much other than guidance to customers. Nothing about JD makes it more reliable or reputable than Consumer Reports, Cnet, etc etc all of those kinds of publications- nor these forums. People here are average people like JD surveys to get this data. I coudlnt care less what the people JD's surveys say they like most, that doesnt equate to true satisfaction for all. Its a small group of people compared to the amount of phones sold from these manufacturers. It means nothing to anything other than a line on the resume for apple
    Last edited by stuaw11; 04-30-09 at 10:27 PM.
    04-30-09 10:23 PM
    c l o s e d.
    04-30-09 11:04 PM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD