08-10-10 01:48 PM
28 12
tools
    I hope Apple does include Verizon in January as another option (I won't switch as I like sim data/voice and faster speeds) but as a business move it will help them immensely. I also think they should only come out with an LTE version, as CDMA is outdated (worldwide).
    CDMA is going to be around for several more years after LTE is released. CDMA is going to be necessary to have as a back up, just like EDGE is for 3G. I would hate to drop from the LTE network (coverage wont be complete for a while) and have no other option to use.
    08-10-10 12:30 PM
    It's Apple. It is very rare for something like that to happen.
    It has happened with every model thus far. There are always pictures of the infamous iPhone months before it launches.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-10 12:36 PM
    It has happened with every model thus far. There are always pictures of the infamous iPhone months before it launches.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Everyone model? Or just the iPhone 4 and 3GS? I don't remember the original iPhone or 3G being leaked. As far as I remember, no one knew what the OG iPhone looked like (or even existed) until Jobs pulled it out of his pocket when he got a phone call on stage. Everyone knew the 3G was coming, but I do not remember pictures. The iPhone 4 was the most leaked iPhone that I can remember.
    08-10-10 01:48 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD