This is so embarrassing, I can't believe I have to start a topic on this. Okay, so changing your theme on a Berry is so simple: choose something appealing>download>themes>switch theme> voila- all done. So what am I doing wrong on my iPhone? I've tried so many, and the only thing that changes is the wallpaper. Example: White ART is supposed to have a moving background and simple icons of a white colour. I install, go to Winterboard, select the theme, respring, and still the only thing that changes is the background and lock screen. How do I get my themes to look as the do in the screenshots?
    Last edited by shanti.virus; 02-06-11 at 11:41 AM.
    02-06-11 11:39 AM
    Make sure any other themes are unchecked. also maybe bring the theme up to the top of the list then respring
    02-06-11 11:55 AM
    I've done that, the only thing checked is the theme itself, it's at the top of the list as well. I never get the custom icons or the text colour of them or anything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-11 12:09 PM
    Oh. Just read somewhere to turn summerboard on and now the one I want works. So do I leave that switched on from now on for all of them? Or does it just depend on the particular theme?

02-06-11 01:00 PM
    Keep summer board on. Mine is always on
    02-06-11 01:11 PM
    Most new themes shouldn't require Summerboard compatibility. The drawback to turning on Summerboard compatibility is that it slows the phone down. It's not much, but it's there. It also dims the text under the icons on the Springboard.
    DX9 and Ahmi like this.
    02-07-11 10:28 AM
    +1 for no summerboard. There are a bizillion winterboard themes.

DX9 likes this.
    02-07-11 10:39 AM
    I understand. The few I had tried out state Winterboard in the description, but still do not work otherwise, so I'll just consider a newer theme. Thank you.
    02-09-11 05:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD