Hi,

I recently went to an iPhone from the BlackBerry S2. I've been going back and forth trying to decide between the two but I think I've finally made up my mind! Anyway, I know there is a new iPhone rumored to be released this summer, so here is my question: When the new iPhone comes out, can I buy an old "dumb" phone off eBay for my current line and "dumb down" the plan accordingly, and then add a line for the new iPhone?
    02-28-10 08:41 AM
    Yeah you should be able to do that, but as soon as you put your sim in any smartphone ATT will throw a data plan on for you, so just make sure that you only use the sim from one line in the iPhone or you are going to pay for 2 data plans. Also I really don't think the iPhone 4G will be that much better then a 3GS running the iPhone 4.0 OS. Just my .002
    02-28-10 09:35 AM
    Yeah you should be able to do that, but as soon as you put your sim in any smartphone ATT will throw a data plan on for you, so just make sure that you only use the sim from one line in the iPhone or you are going to pay for 2 data plans. Also I really don't think the iPhone 4G will be that much better then a 3GS running the iPhone 4.0 OS. Just my .002
    I'm just thinking ahead because if the rumors are true about the changes-- OLED screen, better camera, thinner, etc-- I just might not be able to resist the new one. However, these changes could also potentially make the phone pretty expensive. I doubt the new phone will be 199.99 for a 16 gig but I guess time will tell...
    02-28-10 10:39 AM
    I wouldn't count on the 4th gen being even nearly as expensive as they rolled out
    the first gens. That was just ridiculous. I'd just wait it out.
    02-28-10 12:37 PM
    Stop.
    4G? Sprint iPhone?
    No. Not 4G
    Probably like iPhone 3G3
    And have fun with the epic phone bill.

6000 dollars of megabytes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 06:54 AM
    Stop.
    4G? Sprint iPhone?
    No. Not 4G
    Probably like iPhone 3G3
    And have fun with the epic phone bill.

6000 dollars of megabytes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I can afford ATT, and I used to be with Sprint so I can say from experience that they SUCK. I mean I know they have improved over the years but I could care less. If and it's a big IF they get the iPhone then that will be a great thing for them, that said I just don't see them getting it. Also try using complete sentences, it makes you look like less of a moron. I mean I really have no idea what you are trying to say, other then "Hey I am a Sprint fanboy"
    03-03-10 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD