Anyone know what this icon on the top right is for? It was on this morning when I removed the iphone from the wall charger...then gone after about 30 minutes..it's the one on the top right of the status bar with the tilted phone and the red x on the bottom.

TIA!
    07-28-11 12:11 PM
    Well just checked the Iphone user guide at apple.com and nothing doesn't even show that icon on the status bar icon page for the phone...................

Seeing that your speaker is off......is the other one saying everything is in vibrate mode?????????????
    07-28-11 01:19 PM
    I have no clue....have never seen this in the past 2 months...someone else on another forum mentioned that this might mean that it will not vibrate when on silent mode....does that sound right? The icon sure looks like that's what it might mean...I have it jb and running on silent at night with vibrate off...
    07-28-11 02:22 PM
    Ahhh JB.....it sonds like what you describe a completely silent phone...do you have sbs settings and if so did yo turn off vibrate or such?
    07-28-11 02:27 PM
    yikes, yes! that's it then...I guess I must not have noticed this icon before....I was able to replicate...so, on jb, switch to silent and then with the sbsettings "vibesilent" toggle in off mode, I get this icon...mystery solved! Thanks for your help....was driving me nuts here.....
    07-28-11 02:36 PM
    No problem
    07-28-11 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD