Does the IPhone 4 sync with Outlook? If not what does it sync to?
    08-11-10 07:33 AM
    Yes

More info here: Let me google that for you
    08-11-10 08:50 AM
    Yes. When you hook your phone up to the computer and open iTunes, on the "info" tab you can select the emails, contacts and calendars you want to sync. Under the calendar section outlook should be an option. Select it and after you sync, should be good to go.
    08-11-10 02:28 PM
    What about Tasks and Memo Pad/Notes?

And I'm assuming the sync handles changes and deletes as well as new entries? Some of the documentation at these links only talks about new items.

- R.
    08-11-10 04:13 PM
    What about Tasks and Memo Pad/Notes?

And I'm assuming the sync handles changes and deletes as well as new entries? Some of the documentation at these links only talks about new items.

- R.
    Yes it does notes but not tasks. iPhone doesn't have a native task app. But fortunately you can download "ToDo" which is a task management program that syncs with outlook.
    08-11-10 06:04 PM
    I use ToDo and really like it.
    08-15-10 03:24 PM
    Does the IPhone 4 sync with Outlook? If not what does it sync to?
    One thing to keep in mind with the Iphone is that you can only have one push account from what I have seen. I use my work email (microsoft exchange) for push and have the gmail / others set to a 15 minute lookup. At first I though it sucked, but after using it for a while, I don't miss it at all.
    08-18-10 09:51 AM
    One thing to keep in mind with the Iphone is that you can only have one push account from what I have seen. I use my work email (microsoft exchange) for push and have the gmail / others set to a 15 minute lookup. At first I though it sucked, but after using it for a while, I don't miss it at all.
    Incorrect, you can have more than one.
    08-18-10 01:51 PM
    This changed with 4.0 now you can have as many as you want. Remember Gmail is only push if you set it up as Exchange Server.
    I have 3 gmail and a work all set up in Exchange.
    08-18-10 03:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD