ok i am using a 8gib 2nd gen

i have searched google but still no help

i run the camera app then at the bottom it shows static then the phone restarts everytime.

i have restored about 5 times same thing happens...

i have deleted the DCIM folder and the apple folder still does not fix it.

i have download the other camera apps and they all do the same thing restart 1 second after i open,.....

so is this a hardware problem or software
    09-13-09 04:30 PM
    I'd say software.
    09-13-09 06:38 PM
    Return to Apple Store
    09-19-09 09:47 AM
    If you have restored 5 times it could be hardware. Take it to the genius bar and have them take a look at it. Hopefully your still within your 1 year warranty as well in case it is hardware
    09-19-09 11:47 AM
    nope im not in warranty anymore and would they still look at the phone if it is jailbroken and im with tmobile?
    09-19-09 02:29 PM
    Absolutely not, you are out of warranty AND running unsupported software, they won't even look at the phone if they know this.
    09-19-09 02:34 PM
    nope im not in warranty anymore and would they still look at the phone if it is jailbroken and im with tmobile?
    Nope. Once they see it's jailbroken they wont touch it. They did that to me. He told me to restore and bring it back and then they can look at it. When they plug your iPhone into their system for a diagnostics check, it comes up that your software is jailbroken and according to Apple it is "illegal" so they aren't allowed to help you.
    09-19-09 02:35 PM
    question, when you restore it are you also restoring your backup once the phone is done? if so have you tried running the camera before restoring the backup
    09-19-09 04:59 PM
    at 1st i was restoring it from backup then then i downloaded 3.0 did a jailbrake again so i can use it and camera still does not work.....

so would my only option be now is to take it to a local cell phone store and have them check it out since i doubt they care if its jailbroke
    09-19-09 06:39 PM
    at 1st i was restoring it from backup then then i downloaded 3.0 did a jailbrake again so i can use it and camera still does not work.....

so would my only option be now is to take it to a local cell phone store and have them check it out since i doubt they care if its jailbroke
    If you take it to a cell store they shouldn't really care, but if you take it to the Apple store they will do nothing for you if it's jailbroken.
    09-19-09 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD