I'm not going to lie it is kind of tough biting your lip when people on here are obnoxious and talk crap just to bait you. I think I'll be employing that ignore feature for now on
    07-04-10 07:52 AM
    Especially when you know they are full of it lol really hard to bit your tongue but i'll be doing the same as well
    07-04-10 12:28 PM
    I'm not going to lie it is kind of tough biting your lip when people on here are obnoxious and talk crap just to bait you. I think I'll be employing that ignore feature for now on
    Yes one nice thing about this thread is that I knew that a couple of people that shall remain without a name would jump in here. Just made it that much easier to add them to the ignore list.
    07-04-10 02:30 PM
    Keep it friendly here guys.
    07-04-10 02:34 PM
    I think the iPhone sucks...people who have them are stupid.
    Hey, I'd fit right in as an editor for the New York Times

A few dot dot dots and voila!

Edit: On a more serious note, I agree that the rhetoric should come down a few notches. I like having the iPhone sub-forum here. I don't have the time nor the desire to go searching out iPhone info, since I don't plan on owning one anytime soon, so having it here on CB helps me stay apprised of the latest iPhone related news.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by travelingfool; 07-04-10 at 03:09 PM.
    07-04-10 02:55 PM
    Hey, I'd fit right in as an editor for the New York Times

A few dot dot dots and voila!

Edit: On a more serious note, I agree that the rhetoric should come down a few notches. I like having the iPhone sub-forum here. I don't have the time nor the desire to go searching out iPhone info, since I don't plan on owning one anytime soon, so having it here on CB helps me stay apprised of the latest iPhone related news.

Just wondering, since you say you do not have or plan to own an iPhone why then would you want to stay up to date on iPhone related news?
    07-04-10 04:07 PM
    Just wondering, since you say you do not have or plan to own an iPhone why then would you want to stay up to date on iPhone related news?
    I didn't say I don't plan to own one. I said I don't plan to own one anytime soon; there's a difference.

Anyhow, I like to keep up to date with the latest iPhone info for many reasons. The iPhone is kind of a plumb line that tends to set the standards by which other smartphone platforms strive to achieve and even exceed. Although I'm not a Jobs/Apple fan, I am a gadget enthusiast, and the iPhone has been an exciting trend to follow. Also, I have a friend who owns one, and we kid all the time about how each other's phone sucks. It's all in good fun.

I've also been following the iPhone4 ever since that test model was found in the bar. I've enjoyed staying apprised of its progress up to and after its release. I suppose I may own one some day, but it's really not about that. It's about being excited about the latest and greatest gadgets that will continue to propel the industry forward into even greater things.

07-04-10 04:29 PM
    I didn't say I don't plan to own one. I said I don't plan to own one anytime soon; there's a difference.

Anyhow, I like to keep up to date with the latest iPhone info for many reasons. The iPhone is kind of a plumb line that tends to set the standards by which other smartphone platforms strive to achieve and even exceed. Although I'm not a Jobs/Apple fan, I am a gadget enthusiast, and the iPhone has been an exciting trend to follow. Also, I have a friend who owns one, and we kid all the time about how each other's phone sucks. It's all in good fun.

I've also been following the iPhone4 ever since that test model was found in the bar. I've enjoyed staying apprised of its progress up to and after its release. I suppose I may own one some day, but it's really not about that. It's about being excited about the latest and greatest gadgets that will continue to propel the industry forward into even greater things.

That makes sense, I am also a gadget freak and like to stay up to date on the latest and greatest gadgets that are hitting the market.
    07-04-10 04:37 PM
    Agreed. I defected from blackberry but I understand why people choose the phones that they do whether its an iPhone, blackberry or Android. Personally I think the iPhone is great phone but I'm a Verizon customer. All that matters is which phone is best for you right. I enjoy coming here to read ALL the forums, the bashing is childish.
    Couldn't have said it better myself!
    07-08-10 11:44 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD