OK...I am trying out a 3GS iPhone in place of my 9000. I have a question though if someone could help. With my 9000 if I had a contact with a birthday set it would automatically appear in the calendar. Does the iPhone not have this function? I have been trying to figure this out but it does not seem to work unless I add it as a entry in the calendar. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!
    04-06-10 09:16 PM
    Nope, but I use Occasions for those. It checks what you have in your contacts as well as facebook (if you have one or want to link them).
    04-07-10 01:07 AM
    I could have sworn if you had Gmail Exchange it did, no? The respective contact would need to have said birthday in the details...

Also, if you use Mobile ME, and Outlook, it will, too...
    04-07-10 07:41 PM
    It might... I started using Occasions back when they got released. At that time, no Gmail exchange.
    04-07-10 11:10 PM
    A BlackBerry forum is a funny place to ask an iPhony question.
    04-07-10 11:51 PM
    A BlackBerry forum is a funny place to ask an iPhony question.
    Actually its the perfect place to ask iphone questions as most of us have been BB owners first and crackberry users so this gives the perfect forum for us to discuss the differences. That and this forum section is titled Apple Iphone
    04-08-10 12:13 AM
    Nope, but I use Occasions for those. It checks what you have in your contacts as well as facebook (if you have one or want to link them).
    Thanks so much! I appreciate the help!!
    04-09-10 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD