I'm ditching Sprint and heading to ATT iPhone 4,I just ordered my I can not wait. Can you guys share your experience with me?and I have a question my cousin has a Evo will I be able to video chat with him using my iPhone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-11 01:50 AM
    Sanchez,
    Yes you can video chat with anyone download TANGO from the app store.

Playallday
    sanchez1980us likes this.
    02-10-11 06:43 AM
    ...why did you switch to the iPhone?

I'm getting the HTC 4G next week, on AT&T, albeit, I'll still keep my iPhone.
    02-10-11 07:28 AM
    Thanks playallday. I switched cuz I want the iPhone LOL! I hope I didn't make a bad move? LOL!
    02-10-11 10:27 AM
    ...why did you switch to the iPhone?

I'm getting the HTC 4G next week, on AT&T, albeit, I'll still keep my iPhone.
    He switched because he wants more than an hour of battery life. doh!
    02-11-11 09:43 PM
    Thanks playallday. I switched cuz I want the iPhone LOL! I hope I didn't make a bad move? LOL!
    Return the iphone 4 tomorrow.
    there'll be a NEWer iphone this Summer.
    you will have buyer's remorse once the next iphone is released.
    02-11-11 09:46 PM
    Unless you purchased it without contract I agree with mark_rivers19.
    02-11-11 09:47 PM
    Iphone is good
    Many good app in the app store
    Not for android store

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-11 08:21 PM
    Unless there are major changes to the new iphone (hardware) i think you'll be very happy with the 4. The really cool think about iOS is that it gets updates for all devices running it and there's nothing that you won't able to do that users with the newest model can.

I feel that's the downside to Android, people hope their devices will get the latest software and some times this is not the case.
    Last edited by dcgore; 02-16-11 at 08:53 AM.
    02-16-11 08:51 AM
    Shouldn't have remorse because everyone should know that a new iPhone is coming out in the summer as usual. Good thing is the iPhone retains it's value very well and they easily be able to unlock it and sell it for 400 at the very least which would allow them to purchase the new one for 200 bucks. No need to suffer with a device you don't want if you don't have to.

To the OP, I switched back to the iPhone after a 5 month run with the EVO. Like Entertainment said, the battery life was horrific at best and just too many things to manage and think about. A lot of people like having that kind of control and options on their device. Not me. I would like more than what Apple allows but less than Android. iPhone + jailbreaking > any Android + rooting in my honest opinion.
    02-16-11 09:01 AM
    Unless there are major changes to the new iphone (hardware) i think you'll be very happy with the 4. The really cool think about iOS is that it gets updates for all devices running it and there's nothing that you won't able to do that users with the newest model can.

I feel that's the downside to Android, people hope their devices will get the latest software and some times this is not the case.
    FALSE.

the iphone 3G, 3GS and 4, even if they're running on the same IOS have very distinct differences... let me count the ways.. retina display, facetime calling etc .

the 3G and 3GS alone are not the same, although they make look like it from the outside.. ( Video Recording is one major difference)

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.. but not their own FACTS.
    02-17-11 10:24 AM
    For me 3g to 3gs is a very VERY small difference. Ala RIM style
    I wouldn't care about the 3GS if i owned a 3G..if course if i had a choice to chose i would pick the 3GS but not something i would go out my way to get

I think the same is going to happen with the ip4 maybe an ip4s or something...a little touch up here and there and voila.....

I think you'll be happy for with the 4 for till 2012 June

FALSE.

the iphone 3G, 3GS and 4, even if they're running on the same IOS have very distinct differences... let me count the ways.. retina display, facetime calling etc .

the 3G and 3GS alone are not the same, although they make look like it from the outside.. ( Video Recording is one major difference)

02-17-11 10:49 AM
    FALSE.

and that's the reason i made reference to the "if" hardware is very different...
    hockeyrulz likes this.
    02-17-11 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD