I cant afford a phone right now cause I've been out of work for a while. I got hired two weeks ago but they've only called me in to work 3 days out of the past 2 & 1/2 weeks so... yeah. Actually my sister went to court today and We're getting evicted. No one in my house is working right now so it's kind of desperate. I have so health problems too that a cant take care of at the moment. I went to the hospital back in november because I was peeing blood for a week & a half. It turns out it wasn't anything serious but I found out that I had a large prostate for my age. I'm not sure exactly what that means for my health. They told me I should see a urologist as soon as possible but I would have to pay at least part upfront. Just $40 dollars down of about $200. But I didnt go because that's just to take a look. If they need to do something it'll cost a lot more and I already know I cant afford it. I have some bad habits that I know are hurting my health but I cant seem to stop myself. My self control is a joke. I really hate myself sometimes. I think I like hurting myself. The main reason I want a bb is because of a girl i like has one. She stopped talking to me but I hope that one day we'll talk again. My dream is to talk to her on bbm one day.
    Wow - reading your post made me realize that the problems we have with our phones are pretty insignificant....
    04-29-11 08:37 PM
    I recently tried to use my bb 9700 again. That little test lasted less than 3 days. I do love the led notification, but that was all I missed. My hope is that eventually the iPhone will have a small blinky light. Seriously! That is all I miss. Honestly I thought the keyboard would be the issue. It is not.

Dear Apple, please give me a blinky light in the next iPhone.
    04-30-11 01:58 PM
    +1 for LED notification
    04-30-11 08:47 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD