Do you guys actually trust buying iPhones and iPod Touches from eBay? The other day this seller was trying to sell me a 16gb CHINESE iPhone for $150 + shipping. So I asked him if it has a double sim card slot, he said yes. Isn't this the fake a88/Hi-Phone that keeps floating about?
    01-29-10 06:11 AM
    The golden rules, if it wounds too good to be true it usually is.
    01-29-10 07:10 AM
    iphone will never have dual sims and tv and all that stuff. lol
    01-29-10 10:16 AM
    Whats the difference between a normal iphone and a chinese iphone?
    01-29-10 10:28 AM
    Yes that is the iPhon clone. Stay away from them. They are not real iPhone. Just phones that look like iPhones. You won't find an iPhone on Ebay for less than 200 unless something is wrong with it. 200 is even low. People are still selling their 2G iPhones for over 250. I got a couple 3G's in the past couple weeks off my local craigslist, all under 220 in good condition. But whoever you by from ebay, just make sure is a reputable seller with at least 98% positive feedback and check out the other items they sold.
    01-29-10 11:25 AM
    I would not buy electronics from Ebay ... too risky for counterfeits...
    01-29-10 12:05 PM
    This is why ebay and paypal protect buyers. Sellers don't get money until the buyer is satisfied with that they got. People just need to make sure they read the entire ad and review the seller's history to make an informed decision. If you buy electronics just make sure it's from a reputable seller and you'll have no worries.
    01-29-10 12:57 PM
    I bought my iPhone from eBay, and it was brand new. I had to pay more since the phone came without a contract. I bought a another iPhone prior to that that I sent back to the seller and got my money back within a few days. The phone locked up on me. I found our from the seller that all the phone needed was to be restored. Paypal is a beautiful thing.
    01-29-10 05:18 PM
    This is why ebay and paypal protect buyers. Sellers don't get money until the buyer is satisfied with that they got. People just need to make sure they read the entire ad and review the seller's history to make an informed decision. If you buy electronics just make sure it's from a reputable seller and you'll have no worries.
    Agreed. PowerSellers with 99.9% positive feedback are usually the ones I go with. Phones? I kind of don't like using online (eBay) for it. I rather use CL as I can see the product and make a well informed decision.
    01-29-10 09:41 PM
    He messaged me again saying he's getting another one that he can sell to me for $250 lol . What a fool, doesn't he think it'll seem suspicious if he keeps pulling out "iPhones" out of nowhere?
    01-31-10 11:49 AM
    I have been buying and selling electronics on Ebay for over 10 years.

Never had a single problem.

Just read the description, pay with paypal or credit card. If they seller lies, Ebay, paypal or the CC will refund your money.
    01-31-10 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD