A bit confused here.

But, is Cydia like the App Store, i.e. when I buy an app, if I ever have to reload\get a new device, I'll be able to re-download my apps, free?

I've only ever tried this once, and when I tried to re-install an app that I'd previously paid for, it wanted me to pay again.

Any ideas\thoughts please...
    02-09-11 07:03 AM
    A bit confused here.

But, is Cydia like the App Store, i.e. when I buy an app, if I ever have to reload\get a new device, I'll be able to re-download my apps, free?

I've only ever tried this once, and when I tried to re-install an app that I'd previously paid for, it wanted me to pay again.
    I
    Any ideas\thoughts please...
    If you notice, on Cydia's main page, there's an option "Manage Account". When I enter there it has an option "Installable Purchases". It lists all of the apps that you've purchased thru Cydia. After I JBd my iPhone 4 the other day, I was able to go in there and reinstall my apps.
    02-09-11 07:33 AM
    ...thanks! I just noticed the 'manage account' on Cydia. I wonder how long that's been there?

I think I'm getting old
    02-09-11 07:42 AM
    ...thanks! I just noticed the 'manage account' on Cydia. I wonder how long that's been there?

I think I'm getting old
    Good luck. I hope it solves your problem.
    02-09-11 07:46 AM

I think I'm getting old
    Just a recent addition. Maybe a month I think
    02-09-11 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD