03-03-11 12:26 AM
29 12
tools
    The only difference that will be between the Iphone 4 and the Iphone 5 is that the 5 will be smaller. And probably a little faster, other than that it will do all the same thing. It's all really up to you. I got my 4g just a few weeks ago and there is no regrets. And if you get it thru Best Buy they have a buy back program. So, that if a new one comes out they will take the value of the current phone you own that's on program and they will pro rate it buy the amount you have had it.
    I feel that's incorrect, I've found quite a bit of info (be it rumors) that the iPhone 5 will have a 4" screen that will make it only marginally bigger than the 4. Another thing is there is no such thing as iPhone 4g, just 4.
    02-26-11 12:06 PM
    I would say buy it, and if you want the iPhone 5 that bad... just sell the iPhone 4 on ebay. I bought an iPhone 4, and the only thing that would hold me back to getting the iPhone 5 when it comes out is the verizon LTE data prices.
    03-01-11 11:50 PM
    I'm hoping the new phone comes out sooner than later as I'm stuck with this POS BB tour for a phone.

I hope the rumors of summer are true. I can't stand RIM anymore. Everyone I know who switches from a blackberry to a Iphone or even a driod seem to be pleased
    03-02-11 03:29 PM
    Don't wait or you'll be waiting for a new phone every month. Technology moves fast these days, you might as well get the best at the time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-11 12:26 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD