so i really want to get an iphone but i heard a new one is coming out this summer. should i wait till then or buy the 3gs now?
    03-25-10 05:21 PM
    so i really want to get an iphone but i heard a new one is coming out this summer. should i wait till then or buy the 3gs now?
    I was asking myself the same question. I was a long time blackberry owner waiting for the new iphone but I COULDN'T DO IT. So I went to at&t and bought two iphones! I say, if you have the money, do it, it is well worth it. I am very happy with my choice.
    03-25-10 05:54 PM
    Wait for the 4G in the summer.
    03-25-10 06:14 PM
    does anyone else think that the iphone will be delayed because of the ipad?
    03-25-10 07:34 PM
    does anyone else think that the iphone will be delayed because of the ipad?
    Apple won't delay the iPhone for anything.
    03-25-10 07:39 PM
    what do you want to see in the new iphone? ive heard that the iphone battery is bad so i would like to be fixed.
    03-25-10 08:13 PM
    wait for the 4G, and the iPhone 3Gs battery isn't bad. But its not for the always on your phone every minute of the day type. Thats what the Blackberry is for. I use mine from 6 am until 4 pm when i get off, and its at 10% ready to die which is why i have a car charger, but thats after a 10 hour work day as well.
    03-25-10 08:19 PM
    wait for the 4g. i personally think it will be special.
    03-25-10 10:01 PM
    I think Apple will set the smartphone bar even higher with the new iPhone...
    03-25-10 10:36 PM
    what do you want to see in the new iphone? ive heard that the iphone battery is bad so i would like to be fixed.
    You get one day out of the battery if you use the device as a medium user. By medium I mean some browsing, some calls, emails and texting. That was how I used mine and I did not go past 24 hours. Also depends on your settings and how you receive your mail.
    03-26-10 01:40 AM
    New Iphones are usually annouced in June so you should wait a bit longer.
    03-26-10 07:23 AM
    I think Apple will set the smartphone bar even higher with the new iPhone...
    Rumors on the street are that they might add some new-fangled crazy futuristic features, like multitasking and a battery that can get you through the day. Just rumors, though, so don't get your hopes too high........
    03-26-10 09:35 AM
    Multitasking is against Apple's vision for the iPhone. The battery could be improved though. I suspect Apple's new A4 chip will make its way into an iPhone in the next generation or two.

Since it's almost April and the new iphone is supposed to come out sometime around June (though nothing is confirmed), I'd wait a bit. If we were having this discussion in January I'd tell you to get a 3GS. You'd still probably be fine with a 3GS because many people are still happy with their 3G. I can't imagine any groundbreaking features until Apple puts out a 4G iPhone, which will be years from now.
    03-26-10 12:03 PM
    Multitasking is against Apple's vision for the iPhone. The battery could be improved though. I suspect Apple's new A4 chip will make its way into an iPhone in the next generation or two.

Since it's almost April and the new iphone is supposed to come out sometime around June (though nothing is confirmed), I'd wait a bit. If we were having this discussion in January I'd tell you to get a 3GS. You'd still probably be fine with a 3GS because many people are still happy with their 3G. I can't imagine any groundbreaking features until Apple puts out a 4G iPhone, which will be years from now.
    I don't have a big problem with the lack of multitasking ever since push notifications were made available
    03-26-10 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD