I read my TOS, I abide by it. My carrier abides by it as well, You read yours or at at least agreed to it. Now it is your choice to abide or not, but don't come crying to us when you are charged accordingly. As for being an apologist, I am not, I am a realist.
    Congratulations. You are an abnormal consumer.

Btw, I have never tethered in my life.
    I just think the whole idea of a separate charge for something I already pay for is disgusting.
    03-29-11 05:45 PM

I just think the whole idea of a separate charge for something I already pay for is disgusting.
    Amen............
    03-29-11 06:31 PM

Abnormal, naw. Just want to know what I sign my name to.
    03-29-11 06:48 PM
    Abnormal, naw. Just want to know what I sign my name to.

Me TOO. i read in full EVERYTHING I sign. If I don't like anything I cross it out or change the wording and make the manger initial it. They can initial it or I WALK! I actually have quite a few contracts with TMOBILE that i added my own terms and the managers initialed. I NEVER take ANYONES word for it when it comes to my money

If your afraid to walk you will ultimately lose.
    03-29-11 09:19 PM
    Me TOO. i read in full EVERYTHING I sign. If I don't like anything I cross it out or change the wording and make the manger initial it. They can initial it or I WALK! I actually have quite a few contracts with TMOBILE that i added my own terms and the managers initialed. I NEVER take ANYONES word for it when it comes to my money

If your afraid to walk you will ultimately lose.
    Just wondering, what were the terms that you added?
    03-29-11 09:24 PM
    I pay for unlimited access....screw them!
    04-29-11 08:04 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD