This urge is strong. You see I bought a I touch and that poisoned by thoughts of blackberry!
    I'm a crackberry addict!!! But the I touch is bad A**!! I said what if I had a phone like this!

Does anyone regret leaving BB for IPhone?

I feel like hitting the AT&T store!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 06:29 AM
    AT&T 30 day trial is your friend, not sure about returning the phone. You may be hit with a possible restocking fee.
    Last edited by Entertainment72; 01-16-10 at 04:43 PM.
    01-16-10 09:49 AM
    To the OP, I know just how you feel, the iTouch is the reason that I got the iPhone. IMHO the iPhone is the best smartphone that you can buy. I really do not think you miss your berry after the first week or so of using the iPhone. There are some things that take some getting used to but like I said once you get used to it you will never look back.
    01-16-10 03:17 PM
    Woooh! Can't wait to try the iphone

01-16-10 03:45 PM
    same here, played with an ipod touch and was hooked. Started using my friends Iphone and I do like it, as for the blackberry I had a curve 8300, loved it but network with sprint wasnt good where I was currently living. Been shopping around at att and like the iphone and the bold....keys seem to small for me.
    Final decision either stay with verizon and do a 1 year contract on the eris droid or jump to at&t for an iphone
    01-16-10 03:58 PM
    I say wait atleast until Apple announces its new iPhone to make any decisions yet.

01-16-10 04:53 PM
    See, I still like my blackberry better. But I love my iPod Touch - the landscape keyboard is amazing. I can type much faster and easier on the touch than I can with my Tour.
    01-16-10 06:13 PM
    I say go for it. If you don't like it, return it within the 30 days for a new berry. (you'll eat a 10% restocking fee though). I was a long time blackberry user (since the 8700) and I tried to switch to the iPhone a few times always going back to blackberry until just this month I dumped my bold and got the 3GS. I don't regret it one bit. I'll break it down for you.
    What I like:
    safari
    iPod/multimedia functions
    there really is an app for just about anything
    speed (this device is one snappy mofo)
    no trackball (the touchscreen does take some getting used to, especially the keyboard, however autocorrect is pretty accurate once it learns you)

what I dislike:
    no push support fir gmail (you can set it up as exchange but if you need that one exchange slot for something else then your SOL)
    no multitasking except for apple's native apps (cured by jailbreaking)
    no profiles
    no custom SMS/mms/email tones (but again jailbreaking fixes that)
    no LED indicator light

blackberry has come a long way but apple is starting to step up it's game as well and the new iPhone should blow blackberry out of the water in the consumer market (I say consumer market because RIM still rules the
    enterprise market for email and security). That is all
    p. s. I posted this via my iPhone from the desktop version of crackberry
    01-17-10 10:50 PM
    no push support fir gmail (you can set it up as exchange but if you need that one exchange slot for something else then your SOL)
    no multitasking except for apple's native apps (cured by jailbreaking)
    no profiles
    no custom SMS/mms/email tones (but again jailbreaking fixes that)
    actually all of those can be cured by Jailbreaking

-2 exchange accounts, I posted in this forum should be on the first page of threads still or look for AddExchange in Cydia
    -multitasking, Backgrounder
    -profiles, many apps to do this
    -custom tones, many apps which do this

the only thing you cant cure is adding a physical LED.
    01-18-10 12:06 AM
    Good assessment junkie, hopefully Apple improves e-mail among other items in OS 4.0.
    I know I'm crazy but I still would absolutely love a glowing apple as an indicator light.. I have been saying this for a while but thousands would buy it just for that lol.
    01-18-10 08:26 AM
    yes, come join the darkside. =]
    01-18-10 10:45 AM
    Good assessment junkie, hopefully Apple improves e-mail among other items in OS 4.0.
    I know I'm crazy but I still would absolutely love a glowing apple as an indicator light.. I have been saying this for a while but thousands would buy it just for that lol.
    would love to have that also, but you can do the mod just to light up the apple sign. its been done on the 2g, and i have personally done it to the ipod touch first gen. just requires a bit of soldering and dermelin for the ipod touch. lemme see if i can find a picture.
    01-18-10 10:48 AM
    by the way the apple lights up only when the lcd screen lights up. Its not constantly on.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=260504715005
    01-18-10 10:52 AM
    Right on...

After long thought on the issue... I'm sticking with my blackberry... My BB is way too useful!

01-20-10 08:29 AM
    Well am bored with my Tour already that didn't take long. I'm really itching for a try with a iphone but AT&T and battery life scares me.
    01-20-10 09:58 AM
    I have an iphone 3gs and I am dying to have my blackberry back. It is all in what you get used to, I guess.
    01-22-10 02:49 PM
    I have an iphone 3gs and I am dying to have my blackberry back. It is all in what you get used to, I guess.
    The first (couple) of times I tried the iPhone that is what made me go back to blackberry. It's natural to want to stick with or go back to what you know. It was sort of like the iPhone was an overseas vacation but going back to blackberry was that feeling you get after returning home from a long trip in a foreign country. However after actually taking the time to learn how to use the device as efficently ad I could my blackberry I was able to stick with the iPhone. It's a matter of personal preference and priorities. Some peoe love to travel but always long to return home while others take the plunge to learn a new lanuage and culture and make a new home.
    01-22-10 02:58 PM
    The same happened with me. I ended up getting a 9700. Still have the 3GS though.
    01-22-10 05:17 PM
    Had the iPhone in Dec. Was fed up with the BB Tour and Sprint. Went back to Sprint after 24 hours and ended up getting the HTC Hero. So now the Hero is what I have and it's going on 2 months. At first I loved it, until the lagging got really bad. Then.....

I picked up my son's iPod Touch. After getting used to the touchscreen keyboard and then trying the kb on the iPod...that thing blows my Hero out of the water. Received some tips on how to really work iTunes and called up AT&T to order the iPhone again. Sprint has given me a really good deal to say...even added another line for my son with the new BB curve and both lines will cost me the amount I was paying for one...HOWEVER, I just think it's time for a change! I can't WAIT until my iPhone comes and hear the info on the new and upcoming iPhone 4G. I've been playing with my son's iPod all day..can't put the damn thing down..lol.
    01-22-10 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD