It's been a while since I've been on here so I'll try to condense this to explain my issue;

I'm currently on bmobile in Trinidad & Tobago on a jailbroken and unlocked iphone 4 but my carrier does not have support for an iphone plan. The blackberry network and community is very robust here and the internet speed on blackberries whilst showing as edge on the device, mobile speedtests indicate that it is higher than 3G based on it being run through blackberry servers or something. There is an internet plan for non blackberry devices but it is GPRS and incredibly slow, the apn for it is 'internet' and that is the plan I currently have and it's simply horrible. I added a blackberry plan to my account and I have tested it on a blackberry and it works fine with the inteneded fast speed but when I try it on my iphone with the apn internet it is the same slow gprs speed. What I want to know is there any way to port my blackberry internet settings over to my iphone? note when I looked at the use apn button on my blackberry the box was unchecked and the apn fields were blank, is it somehow possible that the blackberry plan connects without the apn?

I really need help on this issue and any help is greatly appreciated,
    Thank you in advance!
    01-14-11 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD