Hi everyone i wanna download blackberry messenger for iphone 4 Is it possible? i saw a a few youtube videos

I think blackberry messenger breakable .after downloadable for iphone 4.

necessary a some to contend must be a method
    01-13-11 05:44 PM
    in one video he is just using SMS. SMS is built into BBM so he is just fooling you.

There is no BBM app for iphone though
    01-13-11 05:52 PM
    Yeah never has been never will be. RIM isn't forward thinking enough to make a cross platform BBM. If they did they would could charge .99 for it in the app store and make a killing from all the formar BB users like me that still have friends using BBM.
    01-13-11 06:23 PM
    why must be a method because a lot of my friends have Blackberry phones i need this program even pay fee
    01-14-11 08:26 AM
    then get a bb.....
    01-14-11 12:04 PM
    then get a bb.....
    Too funny!!! But the simplest truth!
    01-14-11 12:34 PM
    then get a bb.....
    lmmfao... that's too funny, but true lol
    01-14-11 02:50 PM
    then get a bb.....
    Lol i ibought new iphone4
    01-14-11 05:22 PM
    Funny how most of BB users I know have either a

-gmail account
    or
    -yahoo account
    or
    -hotmail account

and have a messenger service installed for any of those anyway.

They have all used yahoo/msn/ICQ/AOL long before they started using BBM, before they ever had a blackberry.

So I just tell them, if they want to contact me, use Gtalk or yahoo..it's not hard for them since they talk on their PCs using those, since there is no BBM for windows or macs..so it's not a excruciatingly hard for them.
    01-14-11 05:38 PM
    Kik is the closest thing to BBM out there for an iPhone or Android. I use it and really like it!

Kik Messenger | Free real-time texting for all
    01-17-11 11:00 AM
    kik is banned from BB though basically
    01-17-11 11:03 AM
    This is the iPhone thread and he did want it for the iPhone 4...
    01-17-11 11:06 AM
    right but you wont be able to communicate with those on a BB with it, the messages are delayed an hour on a BB. I assume he was BBM to talk to people with a BB
    01-17-11 11:09 AM
    Just get BeeJive and you'll be able to connect with anyone on any number of IM hosts, Facebook, AOL, Yahoo, Google Talk, Myspace, MSN, ICQ .... best $10 i ever spent on a app that has all of my online contacts in one app
    01-17-11 12:01 PM
    01-17-11 01:05 PM
    Whats app lets u chat with iphone to bb
    01-17-11 02:27 PM
    Over the past year or so it's become clear that there is a cure for the CrackBerry addict. For many it's called the iPhone, for others it's Android, while still others are getting their kicks from other platforms. IT departments worldwide are relaxing their rules and getting a little smartphone agnostic and now it sounds like RIM is thinking about finding a way to reel those newly straight-edged users back into their former habits. RIM Vice President Pete Devenyi had this to say on the subject:
    BlackBerry is and will continue to be dominant in most corporations, [but] it's not going to be the only device given the fact that consumers have the choice to bring in their own devices and IT departments are often letting them in. So there's a question there. Do those corporations have to manage those devices differently or is there the possibility that RIM might extend capabilities to make it easier for those corporations to manage those devices as well? ... If the right thing to do is to extend a subset of those [BlackBerry] capabilities to be able to manage other devices, it's worthy of a conversation
    Right now he's just talking about device management, but if this goes forward it could be a sign of a willingness for RIM to move some of its proprietary services to other devices. BBM on Android and iPhone? We know a few people getting positively giddy at that (highly speculative) prospect.
    If I were RIM, sell this for like $2.99 on the App Store and make money.... they're not making money and dying a slow death so why not.
    Last edited by Entertainment72; 01-17-11 at 05:16 PM.
    01-17-11 05:14 PM
    Hi people! I'm a blackberry user. And I got this app on my phone that allows me to chat with iphone users. Its called pmessenger. Have any of you heard of this app. Because I chat with one friend and she has an iphone. I need more than one iphone user to chat with.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 09:09 PM
    Use pingchat.
    01-29-11 06:14 PM
    Use pingchat.
    but BBM mor active and my friends dont have ping chat
    02-13-11 06:31 PM
    but BBM mor active and my friends dont have ping chat
    If your friends are unable to use Gtalk or Yahoo or other messengers available for everyone , then you are out of luck. Get a BB. I had someone who only uses BBM, and I told her to contact me through Gtalk. All it took her is, to type her email address and password (less than 5 seconds) and she could talk to me again. If they won't do it, it's either you get a BB also or forget about them. There is no other way.
    02-13-11 06:46 PM
    So why doesnt apple/google do there own server/messenger thing?
    02-13-11 07:26 PM
    why would they? they arent going to make money off it and then it would just allianate users is all. google does have gtalk BTW, but its universal
    02-13-11 07:33 PM
    I just converted a bunch of my family and friends to pingchat. After moving to the iPhone, BBM was one of the hardest things to give up. Pingchat makes it much easier.

Besides, my BBM contact list was getting smaller and smaller by the week with everybody moving to different platforms.

RIM is grasping at straws.
    02-13-11 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD