just jumped into the apple cart. wondering if it's possible to download or sideload or whatever it is that you call it, the bb keyboard in iphone 11.
    06-25-20 06:23 AM
    No...

BB Keyboard was built originally using SwifKey, which is available in the App Store. But it's not the swiping joy that the BB Keyboard was.
    06-25-20 06:58 AM
    just jumped into the apple cart. wondering if it's possible to download or sideload or whatever it is that you call it, the bb keyboard in iphone 11.
    I just use the standard Apple VKB since I didn’t care for SwiftKey that DDD mentions.
    06-25-20 07:18 AM
    that's too bad..
    06-25-20 07:53 AM
    As others have stated, no BB style keyboard available in the IOS App Store. I would buy it in a heartbeat if and when it ever became available.

For now I just use the standard IOS keyboard which I have become quite proficient at.
    06-29-20 05:35 PM
    As others have stated, no BB style keyboard available in the IOS App Store. I would buy it in a heartbeat if and when it ever became available.

For now I just use the standard IOS keyboard which I have become quite proficient at.
    i would too..
    06-29-20 07:52 PM
    I don’t think anybody is listening... The BlackBerry VKB that everyone thinks is so great is really just the SwiftKey VKB and it’s not as good as the Apple VKB already included.

Don’t lament what’s essentially a VKB placebo. Use the Apple VKB for 30 days and you’ll enjoy it like the old BB10 VKB since it’s really about proprietary OS being optimized.
    06-29-20 08:20 PM
    I don’t think anybody is listening... The BlackBerry VKB that everyone thinks is so great is really just the SwiftKey VKB and it’s not as good as the Apple VKB already included.

Don’t lament what’s essentially a VKB placebo. Use the Apple VKB for 30 days and you’ll enjoy it like the old BB10 VKB since it’s really about proprietary OS being optimized.
    no its not. I write in 3 languages...2 is a nightmare on IOS. I hate it. Swiftkey is a little bit better but not as good as the BB Keyboard!
    What I dont understand is that the keyboard on IOS is looking on every app a little bit different hehe! Thats not because its optimize I think
    Paulelmar18 likes this.
    10-08-21 01:25 PM