Hello! I am considering switching from my bb curve to an iphone, especially because of the puctures quality... On,y issue is that I have saved tons of info under tasks (I use tasks to save interesting info I hear or read about) and
    1) i dont see a similar app in the iphone
    2) i dont know how to import tasks and the apple support team was totally useless, they said they can only transfer my contacts (oh thanks!)
    Anyway, searching I found Berrymover apparently it's supposed to help move everything from the bb to the iphone but where is it going to transfer the tasks if there s no bb task app installed (as it doesnt exist)?
    I would pay the $10 for this berrymovers app if anybody here has used it and onfirms it works ....
    Help? Besides tasks I would like to import also my calendar, contacts and notes and emails and pictures).
    Thanks
    11-12-13 12:22 PM
    Hi and welcome.
    I don't think a move to an iphone is going to allow you to save or move anything. Except maybe contacts. The OSes are completely different and the apps are too. Maybe someone with an iphone can tell you more. Would be good to find out before you make the switch and have no data left.
    11-12-13 12:27 PM
    Hi, thanks, I also posted on the mac forum but nobody has replied yet .... Wish there was an easy way to switch ....
    11-12-13 12:35 PM
    Send everything to google and sync on the iPhone. That's the only way.

Manufacturers don't really want it to be easy for you to switch.

Hi, thanks, I also posted on the mac forum but nobody has replied yet .... Wish there was an easy way to switch ....
    11-13-13 08:56 AM
    Google sync is not offered to blackberry users anymore...
    11-13-13 11:38 AM
    I think you can only do your contacts via link to your computer, not sure About anything else! I also have an iPhone, and I don't think that I could could do anymore than contacts.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 04:21 AM
    11-21-13 09:28 AM