I'm really contemplating selling my Blackberry curve 3G and getting an iphone 3G. I'm realizing i want more games and browsing in a phone and don't really care about email or BBM. I don't really care about getting the latest iphone, i really like the look of the 3G. I'm getting sick of browsing on the small screen it hurts my eyes. So which phone do you guys think is better??
    02-22-11 10:56 AM
    get the 3GS. it has better specs and video recording compared to the 3G.
    if you buy a used 3G, you'll be very disappointed with the battery on it ( it's been 2yrs)
    and you'll probably end up with 4-5 hours battery life.
    So if you can buy new or refurbished one, that will be better.
    02-22-11 11:00 AM
    Find a refurb 4 if you can. The 3GS is a bit old.
    02-22-11 04:30 PM
    Get the 3GS I've just got rid of my 9700 for one ands it's awesome. I was VERY pro Blackberry but can't see myself ever going back unless RIM really step it up. I changed for the same reasons as you and I'm very happy, don't know how I managed without the 3gs
    02-23-11 02:13 PM
    Currently the refurb i4's thru ATT are sold out, but I'm sure there will be another shipment here soon...
    02-23-11 09:15 PM
    I suggested the refurb 4 because of the improved hardware and cleaner lines of the phone. I'm not a big fan of rounded edges, but if that's you, by all means...
    02-23-11 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD