I just downloaded bite SMS from cydia and when I went into the settings it had a section that said "buy" with a few different options for credits that you purchase, it also said that you had to pay $8 for license even if you are using it with your service provider. Does this mean that even though it was free to download I still need to pay to use it? If anyone uses this app and has any info on it it would be greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-10 03:22 PM
    You will have a trial. After that it is still free but has ads. To have no ads then you have to pay $
    Last edited by DX9; 11-09-10 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Spelling
    11-09-10 03:33 PM
    I DL it, and it kept giving me a message that I had "no credits", I couldn't get it to work. What am I doing wrong?
    11-09-10 05:11 PM
    Make sure in the bitesms settings you have carrier checked and not bitesms network checked
    11-09-10 05:20 PM
    I DL it, and it kept giving me a message that I had "no credits", I couldn't get it to work. What am I doing wrong?
    I think u get that message if under settings you have it set to "Send via biteSMS" instead of "Send via Mobile Carrier."
    11-09-10 05:21 PM
    OK guys, thanks, I'll check it out.
    11-09-10 09:00 PM
    Well gee, I feel like a total dumba**. That was it, thanks DX and Roo.
    11-09-10 09:09 PM
    qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Very informative post, just like the other five you posted in this forum. How long did it take you to come up with that? I hopethe Mods see this and the others, and take punitive action. Do us all a favor and don't post in the iPhone forums.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-10 07:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD