Why are u even worried about the Storm.
    U have the iphone right?
    its the fashionable thing to do duh !

05-13-09 10:35 AM
    If I kew I were the big bad one on the block I wouldn't give a second rater and thought. Unless I was just a tad insecure; looking over my shoulder.

So I am trolling today....
    05-13-09 11:23 AM
    If I kew I were the big bad one on the block I wouldn't give a second rater and thought. Unless I was just a tad insecure; looking over my shoulder.

So I am trolling today....
    i was reading a mac blog the other day and the topic was the iPhone being number 2 now. everyone had an excuse or reason why, some valid, some not...

but its comical, who cares what its ranked ! if its number 47 and your happy with it thats all that matters...
    05-13-09 11:33 AM
    i was reading a mac blog the other day and the topic was the iPhone being number 2 now. everyone had an excuse or reason why, some valid, some not...

but its comical, who cares what its ranked ! if its number 47 and your happy with it thats all that matters...
    Yeah well; u know it is easier to follow the crowd than to dance to the beat of your own tune. Btw didn't a BB outsell the iphone......
    05-13-09 02:59 PM
    Yeah well; u know it is easier to follow the crowd than to dance to the beat of your own tune. Btw didn't a BB outsell the iphone......
    why can't someone buy the phone on there own without following a crowd, afterall thats what I did.

I had the storm until march from launch and had the iphone since then so I have a pretty good idea of what both can do. The iphones screen can't be beat regardless of your feelings. The storms out of the box access can't be beat. The storm is much more user friendly in terms of software and community goodies without paying or hacking. The iphone is a whole other beast onces its jailbroken giving you the features apple should without there ********. They both have there strengths and weaknesses but the storms strength is its screen in terms of clarity, not touch.
    05-13-09 03:43 PM
    iPhone without a doubt, but only after being jailbroken.
    05-13-09 06:53 PM
    iPhone without a doubt, but only after being jailbroken.
    how does jailbreaking it improve the touch screen ?

05-13-09 07:06 PM
    why can't someone buy the phone on there own without following a crowd, afterall thats what I did.

I had the storm until march from launch and had the iphone since then so I have a pretty good idea of what both can do. The iphones screen can't be beat regardless of your feelings. The storms out of the box access can't be beat. The storm is much more user friendly in terms of software and community goodies without paying or hacking. The iphone is a whole other beast onces its jailbroken giving you the features apple should without there ********. They both have there strengths and weaknesses but the storms strength is its screen in terms of clarity, not touch.
    Hey bmfan
    did we invite him to our flame contest..........................
    05-13-09 07:21 PM
    Now that the Storm 2 won't have the SurePress screen, I wonder how this will impact people's decisions. Both the iPhone and Storm 2 will have very similar screens.
    05-17-09 07:40 PM
    Iphone !!!
    05-23-09 12:22 PM
    the iPhone's touchscreen is MUC faster and more responsive than the storm's.. its not even close. my storm requires some serious force to click the screen, even after civic's fix, and i sure as heck can barely press anything near the top or bottom edges. the iPhone's touchscreen is darn near perfect. its so intuitive and beautiful to navigate with.. and like the mods said, the first gen's toouchscreen is the same as the 3g's, so apple knocked that baby out of the park on their first try, no excuses RIM. i love both phones; they are amazing devices, I just like the iPhone more for my personal use. It amazes me what these things can do!!!
    05-24-09 02:32 AM
    Ok now which is better between the 3rd iPhone (assuming) and storm 2?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 06:57 AM
    I hate typing on the iphone. But I also hate typing on the storm. I just have a itouch cuz I dnt have to type much on it, & a blackberry curve. So both suck

05-24-09 10:19 AM
    Ok now which is better between the 3rd iPhone (assuming) and storm 2?

Both would have to be released... and it's pretty much going to be the same touch screen for both; the storm being tweaked a bit more.
    05-24-09 11:52 AM
    i love the storm
    05-24-09 01:56 PM
    I love and have both the storm and iPhone, just love the iPhone a lot more, its better for ME..
    05-24-09 05:23 PM
    I have the iphone and im not really feeling the touch screen keyboard... and for the storm, i played with it throughout the weekend because my sister just got it unlocked, i like it alot better... when i press the keys on the touch screen, it feels like im touching the real thing.
    05-25-09 04:26 AM
    Yeah problem is because of the large gap around the screen which is more prone to dust and it is a moving part. The whole game changes with the storm 2 being released with a capacitative screen. Now what exactly is this truepress that RIM is speaking of.

05-25-09 07:26 AM
    I have the iphone and im not really feeling the touch screen keyboard... and for the storm, i played with it throughout the weekend because my sister just got it unlocked, i like it alot better... when i press the keys on the touch screen, it feels like im touching the real thing.
    thats surprising, im much much faster on my iPhone keyboard than on either of the storm's, my unit was the 3rd one ive gotten from verizon and is a refurb, so i think that mightve played a role in how well my screen clicks... needless to say the experienece is much less than satisfying...
    05-25-09 05:45 PM
    Anyone who claims the Storms touchscreen is better is in utter complete denial and infested with super fanboism. I played with the Storm at best buy and just couldn't believe RIM put that out, talk about desperate. I've lost a little respect for RIM since then.
    05-25-09 07:54 PM
    I have both phones and I have to say, I think that the touch screen on the iPhone is MUCH better than the one on the Storm.

It's more positive, more responsive and although not strictly the a feature of the touch-screen the text input error correcting technology seems to be far superior on the iPhone to the Storm, at least for the mistakes I make when typing

I've had two Storms for a while and as soon as I tried the iPhone touch interface for the first time I knew I had to switch.
    05-26-09 03:04 AM
    i have both phones now the storm screen is very unresponsive thats why blackberry and rim have scrapped the clicking screen for the strom 2 the accelerometer in theroy is a great idea but rim didnt not perfect it what so ever.the iphone also has the picnh feature as opposed to the storms double tap feature to enlarge the pciture on the screen the double tap feature leads to u clicking on things u didnt want to when all u were trying to do is enlrage the page over all the iphone screen is better and the phone over all is much better
    05-28-09 02:57 PM
    iPhone has the best touchscreen in the business. Not saying its the easiest to type on because different people prefer different things. But as far as responsiveness 2nd to none.
    05-28-09 03:01 PM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD