JUST WONDER YOUR OPINIONS... WHICH ONE IS BETTER WITH THE TOUCHSCREEN ??? MY VOTE GOES TO THE STORM
    02-26-09 08:42 AM
    There are already several threads with this debate. Here's a link to one of them...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/sto...t=iphone+storm
    02-26-09 08:49 AM
    I have had both phones and both have pros and cons. I love the Storms SurePress and I am pretty quick on it now. However, I am still faster on the iPhone.
    02-26-09 11:13 AM
    I Think the iPhone has a more Responsive Touchscreen-
    02-26-09 11:35 AM
    I Think the iPhone has a more Responsive Touchscreen-
    Agree. Plus a much smoother UI. Nice try RIM. Isn't this the same company that said touchscreen won't go anywhere? Interesting RIM. How's the dust doing under your moving wobbly screen?
    02-26-09 11:38 AM
    I bought the Storm for my girlfriend so I've messed around with it a lot..

I've owned an iPhone 3G for a week..

overall the iPhone is so much better in my opinion .. I like the the Storm's SurePress but the touchscreen is definitely more responsive and quicker on the iPhone
    02-26-09 11:41 AM
    iPhone's is better. It's not even close. Surepress is a joke.
    02-27-09 02:02 PM
    I actually really like surepress because I don't have as many typing errors with it. On the iPhone I find it a lot easier to accidently hit the wrong key, but I'm getting better at it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 02:05 PM
    iPhone by far. I hate the Storms ts.
    02-27-09 02:41 PM
    I have both an iphone and a blackberry storm in front of me rigHt now. The storm by far is better. Just the only problem I see n the storm is the small crammed screen but in the end the storm is better. The storms touchscreen won at the mobile world congress remember that

03-02-09 11:52 AM
    The storms touchscreen won at the mobile world congress remember that
    THIS Year.

03-02-09 12:02 PM
    THIS Year.

lol

one and done
    03-02-09 02:35 PM
    I have both an iphone and a blackberry storm in front of me rigHt now. The storm by far is better. Just the only problem I see n the storm is the small crammed screen but in the end the storm is better. The storms touchscreen won at the mobile world congress remember that

Ha and did you read BGR's response to this "award". I know BGR isn't the end all be all of the tech community but their opinion is well respected by the median (not fanboys).

Before I switched to AT&T because I was so disappointed with the storm, i played with a friends storm which wasn't so bad (although it was replaced twice), but then I went to the verizon store to continue my research and they had two storms next to each other. They felt like two completely different phones. One was so delicate and felt wobbly when clicking, and the other I thought I was gonna have to slam my thumb through the screen to click it. Every iPhone feels the same, no differences, and I believe it to be way more responsive.
    03-02-09 10:33 PM
    iPhone hands down... multi touch is a dream.

Not sure in what way the Storm is considered to be better than the iPhone's touch...
    03-02-09 11:00 PM
    iPhone without a doubt.
    03-04-09 05:35 PM
    I messed with a Storm at the Verizon store. Took about 60sec to tell myself: "Nope".

I received my first iPhone two days later and that just confirmed the iPhone is better.

Besides, that Storm SurePress is just something else that can break.
    03-05-09 11:28 AM
    I hate to say it but the iphone touchscreen is better

03-05-09 11:31 AM
    i don't know what you consider "better". All i know is after having the iPhone for 6 months and receiving texts that say "What was that last text you sent me?" I sold it to my EX (thats what she gets) and got with Verizon and a BB Storm. Its been 3 months almost and I can FINALLY send the texts that I intend. STORM > iPhone. It is funny when someone with an iPhone sms me. There is always at least 1 word completely messed up.
    03-06-09 01:45 AM
    but then I went to the verizon store to continue my research and they had two storms next to each other. They felt like two completely different phones. One was so delicate and felt wobbly when clicking, and the other I thought I was gonna have to slam my thumb through the screen to click it. Every iPhone feels the same, no differences, and I believe it to be way more responsive.
    Great research buddy. They had two STORMS at a retail dealer and both phones did not feel similar? One phone was probably there for 5 months and the other, 5 hours. Im glad you are an iPhone user and not a STORM user
    03-06-09 01:47 AM
    No duh the iphone is better its been around longer give the storm a year it will be much better

03-06-09 01:58 AM
    The iPhone defines touch screen... Apple really did a fantastic job with that device.
    03-06-09 05:02 AM
    No duh the iphone is better its been around longer give the storm a year it will be much better

The first iPhone had the same touchscreen... they never made any changes to the 3g version in that aspect.

Therefore it was as good on the first shot.
    03-06-09 07:47 AM
    Great research buddy. They had two STORMS at a retail dealer and both phones did not feel similar? One phone was probably there for 5 months and the other, 5 hours. Im glad you are an iPhone user and not a STORM user
    That makes two of us, cause I'm also glad i don't own that mistake.

I also don't see your point because if I could fast forward another two months my iphone is still gonna feel the same. Why would I want my phone screen to become loose and wobbly after 5 months of use or start out to stiff to type???? So in your model of usage my hypothetical storm will become a hunk of sh*t from 5 months of use... Good rebuttal

And how else would you like me to do research?? I went to my local Verizon store which sells the STORM and played with the two phones they presented to me. Next time ill ask them to unbox a brand new phone I am not necessarily planning to buy and please download the latest leaked software patch so I can make sure I'm using the storm to its fullest. Then maybe ill be researching up to your standards... Besides the other research I did which was right here on this site which more had more people complaining then fawning over it.

And if you read I did play my friends storm and actually found it quite responsive just not for me...
    03-06-09 01:52 PM
    That makes two of us, cause I'm also glad i don't own that mistake.

I also don't see your point because if I could fast forward another two months my iphone is still gonna feel the same. Why would I want my phone screen to become loose and wobbly after 5 months of use or start out to stiff to type???? So in your model of usage my hypothetical storm will become a hunk of sh*t from 5 months of use... Good rebuttal

And how else would you like me to do research?? I went to my local Verizon store which sells the STORM and played with the two phones they presented to me. Next time ill ask them to unbox a brand new phone I am not necessarily planning to buy and please download the latest leaked software patch so I can make sure I'm using the storm to its fullest. Then maybe ill be researching up to your standards... Besides the other research I did which was right here on this site which more had more people complaining then fawning over it.

And if you read I did play my friends storm and actually found it quite responsive just not for me...
    Now that is funny!!!

I agree with you, what is his point to say one has been there for 5 months. So all us Storm users can look forward to our phones being crap in 5 months? The iPhone is the same as it was day one.

The iPhone is hands down the best touchscreen device. They nailed it. Its smooth, fluid and just ingenious. There is no way the Storm comes close and I own both.

I am in no way saying the Storm is bad, it just can't compare.

I also am a sucker for touch screen devices so I will live with the Storm for my BB needs.
    03-06-09 01:56 PM
    the storm will be faster after upcoming updates..
    03-06-09 09:35 PM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD