In the process of setting up my mom's iphone 4, she lives in another province and I'm a bb die hard so I thought I'd ask the question here. What is considered the most reliable and easiest to use twitter client for the iphone. She's a fan of the Royal family and wants to follow the tour currently taking place. She has no experience with Twitter so the easier the better. Any advice would be most appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-11 02:46 PM
    For free apps, most will choose the official Twitter app or Echofon. For pay, Tweetbot or Osfoora. Might check out Twittelator too, a new free app that seems to be gaining ground.

I have all three free Twitter clients on my phone. I just rotate them out from time to time.

And, remember, the official Twitter app is integrated into iOS5 due this fall.
    07-09-11 05:54 AM
    I went with the official Twitter app. Had a hard time setting it up, unbeknownst to me she kept entering her email password instead of her twitter password and couldn't log on Finally got it set up and going.
    07-09-11 04:41 PM
    I'm having really good luck with Tweetbot, I like the way it's laid out and it pretty reliable and fast.
    07-09-11 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD