I just recently converted over from a Storm 2 to a Verizon iPhone 4. I liked my Storm 2 but really wanted one device that could be my smartphone and my iPod. So I'm now looking for a case for my iPhone since I cracked my Storm 2 screen by dropping it and I don't want the same problem again. I do have insurance, but I'd still like to avoid the problem. I love the sleekness of the iPhone and enjoy carrying it in my pocket, so I don't want something too bulky. Any advice?

Thanks!
    04-18-11 10:11 AM
    Everybody I know with an iPhone swears by the Otterbox case.
    04-18-11 03:07 PM
    I have the Otterbox Commuter case & it's slim and protects the phone, at least so far so good.
    04-18-11 03:52 PM
    I am using and very much like the Pixel HD case from Speck. It's not a case that makes the iPhone 4 impervious to a direct hit from a grenade like the otterbox, but it's nice and sleek and gets the job done very well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-11 05:39 PM
    When i traded for the iPhone 4, it came with a speck plaid case and I enjoy it very much. I like the textured fabric on the back, and it gives it a nice grip. However due to my summer job, I am thinking of investing in an Otterbox
    04-18-11 07:11 PM
    I'm using a Iskin, widely available. Doesn't add bulk
    04-18-11 07:19 PM
    Everybody I know with an iPhone swears by the Otterbox case.

I don't know about that. I've seen them in person, they are bulky but offer very good protection.
    04-18-11 07:22 PM

I don't know about that. I've seen them in person, they are bulky but offer very good protection.
    They are very bulky, but they work very well. The Otterbox could very well be overkill for many, but if all you want is protection it seems to be the way to go, at least on iPhones and any other phone that doesn't have sliders or any other moving parts.
    04-18-11 08:00 PM
    Thanks everyone so much for all the responses so far. The Otter Box looks great, although it may be slightly more bulky than what I'm looking for. I'm going to check one out in person if I can find them in stores first. I'm currently checking out the iSkin and Speck options. There seem to be a ton of options among these two companies, although I've seen a lot of complaints about how the Speck cases show wear and tear (on the cases, not on the phone itself).

If anyone else feels like chiming it, it's much appreciated.
    04-19-11 10:18 AM
    04-19-11 12:12 PM
    I have my iphone 4 skinned and the ottercase best decision..it did cost e bout 50 buxs but it is well worth it..
    04-19-11 05:39 PM
    i still think the vapor4 element case is the best. got mines from here.
    Last edited by covers88; 06-20-11 at 01:01 PM.
    06-20-11 11:32 AM
    Go with the Speck Candyshell case! This holds tight on the phone and allows for slip in slip out ease of the pocket. Also a hard shell and soft inside to protect the phone. I use this at work on a lot of iPhones and also some friends have bought it and love it! Best bonus is that it is all one piece!
    06-20-11 11:55 AM
    Whatever case you decide remember this not all iPhone 4 Cases are universal. If you are getting a VZW iPhone make sure your case works with the VZW model. Or the white iPhone. Got an Otterbox for the wife and the proximity sensor seemed like it wasn't working. Put my phone in the Otterbox and worked fine. Come to find out the little clear plastic on the inside of the Otterbox was making her proximity sensor go bezerk. Removed and all is well.
    06-20-11 01:36 PM
    I like the Moshi I glaze. Very thing and very stylish imo

06-28-11 02:12 AM
    The phone is too damn beautiful to put in a case. Do what I did and put a Power Supply screen cover on the front, and order a Power Supply back cover as well.

Protects your phone and you can look at the sexy thing when you use it.
    06-28-11 10:24 PM
    Ill be putting an otter box on mine (buying the phone next week). I have a 3yr old and seem to drop my phone a lot.

06-29-11 07:10 AM
    I use my old BB9000 holster. It fits my iPhone4 with the bumper on, and it costs zippo!
    07-03-11 10:41 PM
    I use my old BB9000 holster. It fits my iPhone4 with the bumper on, and it costs zippo!
    lol nice!...

I'm personally a fan of the naked iPhone. I'll deal with light scratches and blemished to not have the trouble of a case. HATE CASES!
    But if you must have one I do think the Vapor 4s do a good job staying slim and protecting your phone.
    07-03-11 11:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD