10-15-09 07:48 AM
39 12
tools
    Its the INCASE POWER SLIDER, its the one i posted pictures of, IMO the best case due to the fact that apart from offering great protection it is also a battery pack that doubles your battery life.

Apple store had it when i bought it for $89.00.

I never take it off.
    10-06-09 11:00 AM
    Do the incase and otterbox cases slide easily in and out of your pocket? I ask because I wear suit pants to work, and rubbery surfaces tend to stick in the pockets.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 06:01 AM
    Do the incase and otterbox cases slide easily in and out of your pocket? I ask because I wear suit pants to work, and rubbery surfaces tend to stick in the pockets.

That's one of the reasons I can't stand those rubber/silicone gel covers...you can't just slip them in your pants pocket easily. I have a black gel cover as well as a silver case mate barely there case, and the gel cover is also noticeably heavier than the case mate. The case mate cover is really light and you barely know it's on. It also slips right into your pockets, so for me it's either the case mate or no case at all.
    10-13-09 06:11 AM
    I love the Clear casemate barely there.

Fast shipping too. Ordered Friday afternoon, arrived Monday.
    10-13-09 08:33 AM
    My 3G setup was a BSE screenie and Mophie Juice Pack Air. I kept the Mophie and hopefully it work fine with the 3GS coming soon.
    10-13-09 09:09 AM
    the incase slider and the innocase 2 both look nice, but I've heard quite a few reports of them scratching the back of the phone. This seems to be a problem with many of the hard cases. Thoughts?

10-13-09 09:43 AM
    the incase slider and the innocase 2 both look nice, but I've heard quite a few reports of them scratching the back of the phone. This seems to be a problem with many of the hard cases. Thoughts?

FWIW, the case-mate hard case I use does not scratch the back of my iPhone, and I take it off often to use in my dock to play music.
    10-13-09 09:47 AM
    I ahve the Griffin Wave Case... I love this thing... I like how it locks in place, there is almost no chance it will pop off... provides all around coverage. Comes with a screen protector, but I use a Zagg screen cover. It's a bit thicker than the average case,only adds a millimeter or two to the thickness of the phone.

10-13-09 02:17 PM
    Zagg screen cover? Just clear plastic on the front, or the anti glare I saw mentioned as an accessory? Where did you get the Zagg screen cover from?

10-13-09 02:25 PM
    zagg.com gives you the invisible sheild.
    10-13-09 03:16 PM
    Otterbox's Defender case. You will fall in love. I promise you.
    10-13-09 06:28 PM
    Otterbox's Defender case. You will fall in love. I promise you.
    Was considering this one, but it looks so bulky. If I get a case, I think I'll go with the innocase 2, even though I think it looks a bit odd to have a hole in the back for the Apple logo to show through.

I don't even know if I feel like a case is needed. I've never had one on any of the phones I've had before, I've dropped my Storm maybe once or twice, but it's completely scratch and blemish free as far as I can tell.
    Last edited by CASActuary; 10-13-09 at 08:49 PM.
    10-13-09 08:40 PM
    to me the best case there is:

it doesn't add weight to the phone...and it protects it sooo much!!

and besides 8 different colors and it only cost $6.98.....i love this case
    10-14-09 04:08 PM
    the speck candyshell mentioned earlier looks promising
    10-15-09 07:48 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD