what would be the best case for durability against drops on any surface.
    thanks
    08-28-09 01:12 PM
    Well the best I think you might get is the OtterBox case, I also recently switched to an "off duty case", the Seidio Innocase. I had one one my curve and like it a lot, so far it seems durable and much sleeker then an otter box.
    08-28-09 01:46 PM
    I have the black Speck Candyshell case for my Iphone. It seems very durable and looks sleek. It has a rubber edge around the screen and on the corners to absorb the shock if it is dropped.
    08-28-09 02:04 PM
    The best case i have seen/used , is the iforgz , you can buy it at the ATT store , its 29.99 but wokrs awsome , not bulky at all but very secure i love it , then i just have a old bold case that it slips into if i feel i need it very very protective lol
    08-28-09 03:17 PM
    Vaja case - simply the best - if you can afford

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 03:41 PM
    The best case i have seen/used , is the iforgz , you can buy it at the ATT store , its 29.99 but wokrs awsome , not bulky at all but very secure i love it , then i just have a old bold case that it slips into if i feel i need it very very protective lol

That's a very slick looking case but it scratched the back of my iPhone. I'm not the first to say this either.

Just my .02$

I have a switcheasy rebal. It's a good case but i'm looking at getting the speck case now.
    08-28-09 03:57 PM
    Hmm, thats crazy , the inside is like , soft velvit lol
    08-28-09 04:18 PM
    08-28-09 11:33 PM
    I just got the iSkin Solo...I like it cause it doesn't add too much thickness to the phone...
    09-01-09 10:39 AM
    Just curious -- does your ifrogz case have an apple logo on the back of it?
    09-01-09 11:31 PM
    I second the Vaja recommendation. I am probably going to get one of those that have the wrist strap. If protection is important to you, then the iSkin has the best coverage while still maintaining a reasonable size and style. My son also has the Gamefacez a college iPhone case and likes it a lot.
    09-08-09 09:51 AM
    I just picked up an ifrogz plastic shell style case for my iPhone. I love it! It's a two part shell that snugs tight to the phone. Does not impeed the buttons. I got the Royal Blue / Black case and have had a lot of comments on how good the phone looks. $9.99 at Fry's Electronics.
    09-11-09 10:49 AM
    i got the frogz case at att unfortunately , i paid 23 bucks w/ my discount but you can get them on amazon for like 10 bucks.

Amazon.com: iFrogz Luxe Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S (Silver/Black): Cell Phones & Service

Overall its a great case though. Only issue i have is if you have a screen protector on it it kinda bubbles up the bottom corners.
    09-11-09 10:55 AM
    I am using the Incase slider. It is very snug and stylish in a simple way. I just got it. But it seemed to be the best case from the bunch I looked at. The bottom slides off so you can dock it. That would be my recommendation. It is expensive though $35. But it is worth it so far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 07:28 PM
    I have a Seido Innocase 2, SwitchEasy Colors and Otterbox Defender. They're all nice - but very different.

If you don't care about the extra bulk - nothing compares to the Otterbox Defender for protection. They've also just added 2 new "Commuter" series cases for the iPhone - for those that want Otterbox'ish protection w/o the bulk.

iPhone 3G/3GS Cases and Accessories // iPhone 3G / 3GS Commuter Case // OtterBox.com

iPhone 3G/3GS Cases and Accessories // iPhone 3G / 3GS Commuter TL Case // OtterBox.com
    09-22-09 09:44 AM
    I like the Contour Show Case and any InCase, including the battery pack version.
    09-24-09 01:46 AM
    iskin works it covers the whole entire phone protects your plastic cover on the screen and is really durable..
    09-24-09 08:09 PM
    Just bought the ifrogz in red & black, $25 . and it comes with a screen protector. Very nice looking case.
    Thanks for the heads up that it could scratch the phone, I'll be careful.
    No mine does not have an Apple logo on the back.
    09-25-09 10:19 PM

This is exactly the one I use. I hate cases but this one is perfect. Not bulky
    at all. It's $35 at the Apple store or $25 at Target.

The only difference is the newer one for the 3GS doesn't cover the bottom
    portion under the button. Nor does it have the holes on the back of it.
    Newer one looks much better.
    09-26-09 12:42 PM
    I just got the case-mate Barely There smoked chrome case. As the name says, it's so thin and smooth, I can barely tell that it's there (although I did not get the front cover). Very happy with it so far.

Last edited by dknyberry; 10-02-09 at 06:57 PM.
    10-02-09 01:39 PM
    This is exactly the one I use. I hate cases but this one is perfect. Not bulky
    at all. It's $35 at the Apple store or $25 at Target.

The only difference is the newer one for the 3GS doesn't cover the bottom
    portion under the button. Nor does it have the holes on the back of it.
    Newer one looks much better.
    You have the normal incase slider or the power pack? If normal, that's why it doesn't have the holes and cover the bottom.
    10-02-09 01:51 PM
    Just ordered that barely there casemate.

By the way I googled a coupon code and it worked. $5.00 off

'giveme20'
    10-02-09 03:52 PM
    Have the Otterbox Defender on mine....LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
    10-02-09 03:59 PM
    I have the switcheasy capsel rebel and the ifrogz lux. The switcheasy is a little bulkier but I feel more confident with it on there in case I would drop my phone. I have dropped if before and no damage to the phone. The ifrogz looks good but the back of the case has scratched and I am not a fan of the phone not laying flat because of that circle thing on the back. The ifrogz also has faded over time.
    Last edited by WhoKnos; 10-07-09 at 12:25 PM.
    10-04-09 06:23 PM
    You have the normal incase slider or the power pack? If normal, that's why it doesn't have the holes and cover the bottom.
    I guess the normal one. What's the power pack?
    10-04-09 06:52 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD