07-29-09 09:32 AM
32 12
tools
    I just bought the Belkin Protect Tight Groove Silicone Sleeve. I have nothing but good things to say about it so far.
    07-25-09 07:36 PM
    Update,

Incase Slider has scratched up the rear of my phone around the edges. Doesn't look terrible, but the paint has definitely been worn down by the case. I'll try to get a pic up, guess I take a picture with my Storm lol. I'm leaving the case on because I like the way it looks and the damage is already done, i'll just buy another rear cover when I get ready to sell it.........
    07-25-09 10:16 PM
    07-26-09 11:19 AM
    I love my white Incase slider but I also use the SPE side pouch when Im going to be out and about for a long time
    07-27-09 12:48 PM
    To those who are recommending the Incase Slider: have you tried Seidio's Innocase? I had a slider on my 3G and it scratched the heck out of the back of the phone as well as the bezel. I also used one on my 3GS while waiting for my Seidio to be delivered and guess what? It scratched the bezel again.
    For about $23 on eBay you can find the Seidio Innocase II which is a far superior case in every way. It's thinner - hence more sleek, it has a slightly textured finish so is easier to grip, and the inside of the case is lined in felt to prevent friction scratches. You can't find them in stores but it is well worth the wait for delivery. Also, you can buy the compatible holster (face in design) which I absolutely love for use in the gym.
    Last edited by redenfield; 07-27-09 at 09:39 PM.
    07-27-09 09:36 PM
    Can nobody tell me how an ifrogz case supposedly can damage the phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 08:41 AM
    Otterbox Impact series silicone case. My favorite so far.
    Positives:
    very light
    no friction silicone
    corners have built in support to help with impact resistance
    CHEAP
    has an apple logo hole ; )
    covers the home button and the ear speaker
    Negatives:
    only comes in 2 colors
    not the prettiest case
    silicone isnt overly tight on the phone
    walking advertisement for Otterbox (doesnt bother me, but huge Otterbox lettering on the back lol)

All in all its my fav so far but i might have to get an innocase 2 apparently thats the hot seller
    07-29-09 09:32 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD