Ok so whats the best battery back up out there? does anyone have one? If so what do you recommend? The reason i ask is i want to buy one the car charger heats up my phone to much. I rather have a backup battery and have a quick recharge.
    07-19-09 12:22 PM
    i have used a few of them i won the mophie juice pack air and richard solo 1800

if you like to use a certain case i would recommend the richard solo 1800 with cable.

if you need a battery backup everyday and don't care which case you use i would say go with the mophie juice pack air as its a case as well. the richard solo is 70 bux the mophie is 80. they both work amazing.
    07-19-09 01:11 PM
    I dont have a case at the moment i have an invisishield but it collects dust in the corders of the shield so im going to take it off so i guess it wont matter . I hear that the mophie since its a case it causes interfirence with the signal is that true?
    07-19-09 01:14 PM
    mophie air seems to be great for iphone
    07-19-09 03:25 PM
    ive heard people say that but i have had no issues with signal just stay away from metal cases anyhting with aluminum in it. other than that ive tried almost every case on the market and have had no signal issue.
    07-20-09 12:19 AM
    Incase Slider + Richard Solo 1800
    07-20-09 01:08 AM
    I would say that the best wireless battery out there for the Blackberry is the Richard Solo 1800. Im about to purchase one in just a few days. I have been anticipating this one and wonder if anyone else here has had a positive experience with it. I look forward to not having to chase the power outlets or carrying another Blackberry Battery in my backpack.

blackberrytek
    08-05-09 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD