I notice that you're considering using iCloud for certain things. I have actually made the switch entirely to iCloud for calendar and contacts also. The reason I did this is because there are many more field maps available and they will sync perfectly between my iPhone and iPad. For example, using Siri you can set up relationships IE my mother is "x", my wife is "x", and these will be mapped to individual fields in your contact. The problem arises when Google contacts re-maps these new fields to its standard fields. I avoided this remapping by syncing only to iCloud. It's one other option available to you.

Sent from my iPhone4s using Tapatalk
    Tks again xm,

I've heard about the mapping issues but tell me one thing - the address fields (street, city, state, zip) sync up properly between iPhone and Google don't they?

TIA

More things for me to consider.

Good Luck
    01-10-12 08:37 PM
    Tks again xm,

I've heard about the mapping issues but tell me one thing - the address fields (street, city, state, zip) sync up properly between iPhone and Google don't they?

TIA

More things for me to consider.

Good Luck
    As long as your address fields are good in google (a few of mine weren't) they'll sync great.

I noticed that a few of mine were off (city in the state field etc.) when I clicked on the address and Google maps on the iphone didn't recognize it. So I Fixed the mapping on the web and everything was fine.

01-10-12 08:44 PM
    As long as your address fields are good in google (a few of mine weren't) they'll sync great.

I noticed that a few of mine were off (city in the state field etc.) when I clicked on the address and Google maps on the iphone didn't recognize it. So I Fixed the mapping on the web and everything was fine.

Great,
    Tks again xm
    01-10-12 09:09 PM
    Hi,

I'm Tim Goggin. I own PocketMac, the folks who produce BerryMover. It definitely works and you can email me personally if you need help.
    Hi Time,

Just went through the workaround about the .zip file on my mac and got it to sync to my Iphone4s, but when I try to open the app on my Iphone it doesn't open...Please help...

Thanks,

Oliver
    01-13-12 06:24 PM
    Hi,

I'm Tim Goggin. I own PocketMac, the folks who produce BerryMover. It definitely works and you can email me personally if you need help.
    I used pocketmac for a long time to sync my PPC's. Great program.

01-14-12 08:21 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD