http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=mhee&v=YOUztSoAF9U

This is why Apple always remains on top of everyone else. It was only last year when everyone was laughing at them for saying "We believe HTML5 is the future, and there's no room for flash.". However, those very same people are now incorporating HTML5 and headlining it. This is so funny to me and everyone made it such a big deal even average consumers were talking about it. Now look!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accidental Post likes this.
    10-19-11 09:09 AM
    You who choose to lead must follow. But if you fall you fall alone. If you should stand then who's to guide you?

10-19-11 09:27 AM
    I like that quote
    10-19-11 09:28 AM
    Bad link I got a fish with transparent head??????
    10-19-11 09:38 AM
    Gross, I did too!
    10-19-11 09:40 AM
    Apple's history has been one of reverse engineering before the competitors did and improving on products that already existed. Hardly 'Leadership'.

More often the products they are celebrated for involve hardware design - and those have traditionally been a case of form over function, often resulting in expensive problems and bad PR in their initial models.

Leadership involves listening and that's never been a strong point for Apple under Jobs. We'll see what the future brings.
    10-19-11 10:20 AM
    I think it's easy to argue there are different types of leadership. And the way Steve lead was obviously successful.

10-19-11 10:29 AM
    +1 Seemed to work well for Apple. RIM's leadership........not so good............
    10-19-11 11:15 AM
    I think it's easy to argue there are different types of leadership. And the way Steve lead was obviously successful.

Depends on the goals of those who make the products, and those who use it, on an individual basis. They marketed ideas, not just products. As I venture into apple products, I try to get a feel what was going through jobs's mind

10-19-11 02:10 PM
    +1 Seemed to work well for Apple. RIM's leadership........not so good............
    Well, to delay something serves different purposes. It helps to have narrow scope of responsibility in this kind of mindset. Rim has too many things on its plate to effectively go through the QA process. Steve was the QA process, he was the lone chief. Rim has too many chiefs, not enough Indians

phonejunky likes this.
    10-19-11 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD