I actually use BeeJive but don't really use the push feature. I prefer to run it in
    the backround. Simply based on the fact that when I get an new IM it takes a
    few seconds for the app to load back up. I'm pretty impatient when it comes to that.
    05-31-10 02:56 PM
    I just had a discussion woth my friend about this.

The reason BBM is so good is because it forces every blackberry user with a data plan to have it. You can't turn it off, you don't have to sign up, it's just there.

You see a friend with a blackberry and they give you their pin. Done.

Apple should encode their new 4G iphone with a "pin" and create an app like bbm and it would catch on like wildfire. Yes they would turn their backs on 2g/3g/3gs users...... But really..... They will be upgrading to the 4g/5g/etc very soon anyways.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-10 02:23 AM
    Is there any way you can get BBM on an iPhone? I know it's prolly a stupid question but I'd love to see it!
    yes you can, its called 'whats app' its free on blackberrys but cost 0.59p on iPhones..

it automatically adds your contacts who have a blackberry or iphone into your contact list so no need for pins etc
    06-13-10 06:23 AM
    Is there any way you can get BBM on an iPhone? I know it's prolly a stupid question but I'd love to see it!
    What compelled you to think this was ever possible? That's like saying "I can drive an Audi vehicle, with Honda keys in the ignition...".

06-13-10 08:36 AM
    It may come one day...

RIM allowed Nokia / Windows to do it, what would they tell the courts (when Apple sues them) was the reason they didn't allow Apple to license BBConnect.
    Proprietary application and apple can go pound sand. Paraphrased but that would be the gist of the retort.
    06-13-10 08:40 AM
    What compelled you to think this was ever possible? That's like saying "I can drive an Audi vehicle, with Honda keys in the ignition...".

I don't think this is impossible. There just isn't any will to make it happen from the people that matter.
    06-13-10 09:22 AM
    you now a messenger like bbm between 2 iphones?
    i2i chat is like bbm for iphones....get it in the app store.
    06-13-10 11:46 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD