Hey All, looking at getting the iphone 4 and had a few questions. Searched but didnt get my answers.

On my BB I have numerous sound clips that I attach to pics and send. Is this an option on the iphone?

On vuclip and zedge, I can download video segments and sound clips directly to the BB and send. Can this be done on iphone?

At night I have the BB set to only alert when a specified few call, all other alerts of any kind are muted. Can the iphone be configured this way?

Thanks for any info.
    02-02-11 06:31 AM
    1. You can use an app called evernote which allows you to take pics and add voice notes etc.

2. You can take vids and edit them right there on your iphone.

3. I don't think you can do that without Jailbreaking the phone and downloading the appropriate app. I guess the closest thing would be having distinct ringtones for your contacts.
    02-02-11 09:29 AM
    Thanks for the info!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 10:00 AM

3. I don't think you can do that without Jailbreaking the phone and downloading the appropriate app. I guess the closest thing would be having distinct ringtones for your contacts.
    The easy solution is to create a silent ringtone. Set that as the default ringtone for everybody. For specific contacts, you can choose other ringtones that are louder.
    02-02-11 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD