As I said before **** you see how it says Blackberry Curve and doesn't give a model number it's because this includes seven different devices. your fearless leader Kevin even posted a blog asking if it was fair that the phones were polled this way because if you combine both iPhone models we would clearly own the top slot. Now on to **** two who I told before and I will tell again 5% is big to you, your own personal opinion no problem feel how you want to me it isn't. Do you understand the words on your moniter now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

OP it's simple, if your gonna assume and or think the iPhone has 30% marketshare, please besure your facts are straight, before you go posting that incorrect information on a Blackberry forum thats all. Post it all day long on your iPhone forums.
    02-12-10 02:05 AM
    A storm 2 hahahaha now there's a real consumer device hahahaha

I dont care who uses what. I had 2 bb's and now I have an iphone. I dont go to the curve/storm/whatever and bash it. If you cant play nice get out of the sandbox people.
    02-12-10 02:06 AM
    My iphone keeps up better than my curve and pearl put together on this network.
    And I wonder why AT&T is rated the worst wireless network in the US
    02-12-10 02:08 AM
    And I wonder why AT&T is rated the worst wireless network in the US
    Where I live AT&T is the only network that works worth a flip. Verizon doesnt have signal out here, sprint is below average, and t-mobile sucks. So obviously its not the worst everywhere.
    02-12-10 02:10 AM
    OP it's simple, if your gonna assume and or think the iPhone has 30% marketshare, please besure your facts are straight, before you go posting that incorrect information on a Blackberry forum thats all. Post it all day long on your iPhone forums.
    Again I didn't post anything wrong what I said was right in my own personal opinion. I said and I state " the iPhone owns almost 30% of the smartphone marketshare" there is nothing wrong with that statement.

02-12-10 02:13 AM
    For some reason I can't seem to remember the last time I had an outage on my iPhone weird.

But as far as RIM goes with starting the smartphone marke check your facts I was palm that started it however RIM made it popular among business users now iPhone is making it popular among consumers stop living in the past this is now.

Odd, the statement highlighted surprises me not. Consider yourself lucky.

I'm aware that Palm was early in, but there is an ebb and flow to things, and I understand you're riding a nice tube right now. But you'll find yourself in the vortex soon enough. Enjoy the ride while it lasts.

I'm glad they made a device simple enough for you to use. Goal accomplished. Have fun!

02-12-10 02:24 AM
    Odd, the statement highlighted surprises me not. Consider yourself lucky.

I'm aware that Palm was early in, but there is an ebb and flow to things, and I understand you're riding a nice tube right now. But you'll find yourself in the vortex soon enough. Enjoy the ride while it lasts.

I'm glad they made a device simple enough for you to use. Goal accomplished. Have fun!

Thank you i to am glad but when dId blackberry users pride themselves in the difficulty of there smartphone, it's not like you can jailbreak flash roms or root them. So I too am glad they mad me a device simple boring enough for you to grasp have fun with those shortcuts.

Last edited by iPhoneLoyalist; 02-12-10 at 02:36 AM.
    02-12-10 02:29 AM
    I know your trolling, so I will play for a little while...

Your right the BB is in a class by itself. The iPhone can't touch it, and since it only took it three generations to get the simplest and most common phone features working like Bluetooth, MMS, Storage mode support, Access to the File system (Without a Hack). You still can't easily Sim & Network unlock via an unlock code so you can use your phone with any Sim card around the world.

Other than that it's a Great phone, but not anywhere near a Blackberry as a business tool. You like your Precious, thats cool, but don't slam the phone all the cool people including CEO's and movie stars, Singers (Shall we name them all) and the high powered business people carry. That is just rude!
    OMG get a life, you don't like the iPhone, great stay out of the iPhone forum. I mean you don't see me in the BB forum trying to crap on it do you. People like you give real crackberrys a bad name.
    02-12-10 02:44 AM
    OMG get a life, you don't like the iPhone, great stay out of the iPhone forum. I mean you don't see me in the BB forum trying to crap on it do you. People like you give real crackberrys a bad name.
    Exactly how I feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh.

Does anyone know any good games that post scores to facebook?
    02-12-10 02:48 AM
    We've been segueing with 2 berry users talking crap all night, it's been fun tho.

02-12-10 02:52 AM
    Exactly how I feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh.

Does anyone know any good games that post scores to facebook?
    It's so funny it's always someone from the Berry crew in every iPhone thread trying to take shots at the phones that WE use. Most of them have never even held an iPhone so they really don't know what they are talking about. I was a die hard blackberry guy for over 2 years and I used to bash the iPhone in the BB forums, then I used one for a week and I knew that I had to have one. My Curve sits in the drawer now, I tried to use it but it was just so outdated by the iPhone that it just was not worth it. Bottom line, I LOVE RIM, I just want them to catch up to Apple in terms of browsing and media. If they do that then I will take another look at a blackberry.
    02-12-10 02:55 AM
    It's so funny it's always someone from the Berry crew in every iPhone thread trying to take shots at the phones that WE use. Most of them have never even held an iPhone so they really don't know what they are talking about. I was a die hard blackberry guy for over 2 years and I used to bash the iPhone in the BB forums, then I used one for a week and I knew that I had to have one. My Curve sits in the drawer now, I tried to use it but it was just so outdated by the iPhone that it just was not worth it. Bottom line, I LOVE RIM, I just want them to catch up to Apple in terms of browsing and media. If they do that then I will take another look at a blackberry.
    I sold my pearl, and my curve is sitting in the drawer as well. I didnt like iphone because you couldnt forward or send MMS, and now its all fixed I love it. But I didnt come in the iphone section screaming IPHONES SUCK!
    02-12-10 03:00 AM
    @ShiPanda I think that Tap Tap 3 can link to FB. It's a great game if you are into Music type games. I got it last week for free, check it out.
    02-12-10 03:03 AM
    Yea it's one thing to go in a blackberry thread screaming iPhone this iPhone that just to troll, but this is an iPhone thread. I own a droid an a 9700 and frankly I could never go back to a blackberry with two platforms leap years ahead of it. And the android platform is good to just not my thing personally.

02-12-10 03:06 AM
    Real simple solution to keep those you want out of >snort< your forum, don't post threads bashing the primary users of the site. Get over yourself and have a nice night.

02-12-10 03:09 AM
    Real simple solution to keep those you want out of >snort< your forum, don't post threads bashing the primary users of the site. Get over yourself and have a nice night.

Question, why do you come into the iPhone forum at all. I have never been into the Android forum. Your attitude is not in the spirit of CB. Notice how I never said anything bad about RIM.
    02-12-10 03:14 AM

who are you the great bb defender

02-12-10 03:14 AM
    And I would think that since there is an an entire forum devoted to the iPhone that would at least show the fanboys that CB is now a one stop shop for any and all smartphone users. That is the true spirit of the Crack Nation. If Kevin didn't want us here he would not have made this and all the other forums for other smartphones.
    02-12-10 03:18 AM
    @ShiPanda I think that Tap Tap 3 can link to FB. It's a great game if you are into Music type games. I got it last week for free, check it out.
    Really? Hmm I think I will thanks.

Real simple solution, dont come into iphone section bashing iphones. You just need to chill and take a nap.
    02-12-10 03:29 AM
    Opinions, opinions, opinions. Why you guys (not all of you) spend so much time defending a phone i'll never know, both handsets have thier fors and againsts when compared to each other.

GET A LIFE.

Crackberry is the one stop for all things mobile, and phone!
    02-12-10 03:40 AM
    This is one of the only forums which cater to other platforms as well. It's just Blackberry users hate the iPhone for what reasons no one knows.

02-12-10 03:41 AM
    Opinions, opinions, opinions. Why you guys (not all of you) spend so much time defending a phone i'll never know, both handsets have thier fors and againsts when compared to each other.

GET A LIFE.

Crackberry is the one stop for all things mobile, and phone!
    Very well said. I only get irritated when Berry users come in here and crap all over the iPhone. Like I said before, I LOVE RIM, and Apple and I was a die hare berry for over 2 years.
    02-12-10 03:58 AM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD