Hey all will probably not be around any more seems someone wants me banned form CB and they are doing there best to make it happen. SO if you don't see me anymore they succeeded in getting me banned because I am allegedly a troll in the iPhone forum? Can't figure it out. So enjoy guys if I don't return you know what happened.

All the best........
    That's not right. How can you be a troll when you have an iPhone. I hope you get to stay. Been a good friend and a help to a lot of us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-15-11 05:43 PM
    Well you know some peeps barge in here attempt to discredit a phone they don't own and get mad and cry to A mod about it when they get called out our "insulted"

I will be active over at TiPB same name

http://forums.tipb.com/index.php?referrerid=212565
    11-15-11 05:46 PM
    Well you know some peeps barge in here attempt to discredit a phone they don't own and get mad and cry to A mod about it when they get called out our "insulted"

I will be active over at TiPB same name

http://forums.tipb.com/index.php?referrerid=212565
    Same here dude I am on there as well same name just in the iPhone 4 and iOS 5 forums. Guess if it does will see you on the flip side. But I got yo back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-15-11 05:52 PM
    Me too going brushed aluminum or clear.....haven't decided....but there is a huge assortment.....
    I ordered brushed aluminum while CNN has a 20% off deal this week. Can't wait to try it!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    11-15-11 10:44 PM
    Hey all will probably not be around any more seems someone wants me banned form CB and they are doing there best to make it happen. SO if you don't see me anymore they succeeded in getting me banned because I am allegedly a troll in the iPhone forum? Can't figure it out. So enjoy guys if I don't return you know what happened.

All the best........
    Oh for crying out loud. This whole petition to ban long term posters who don't have a BB anymore nonsense is getting to be a bit much. So it's okay for the people in question (pretty sure I know of at least one) to troll the iPhone section?

11-15-11 10:46 PM
    So if I backed up my stuff on iTunes and want to reset my phone. After the reset I just have to plug my phone into iTunes? I have never done this before! New to iPhone
    11-15-11 10:48 PM
    Reset it while it's connected to iTunes. Click the restore button that's on the summary screen when you are looking at the phone info on iTunes itself. It stats connected the whole time. I prefer to do tethered restores...

11-16-11 01:54 AM
    Reset it while it's connected to iTunes. Click the restore button that's on the summary screen when you are looking at the phone info on iTunes itself. It stats connected the whole time. I prefer to do tethered restores...

Okay and doing it this way I will get all my info and settings back a is?
    11-16-11 07:31 AM
    Yup. Also do a back up to your iCloud just in case.
    11-16-11 09:36 AM
    Yes. And like Sj said do a cloud backup as well. I have a iTunes backup as well as cloud.

11-16-11 11:34 AM
    okay thanks guys. So I get the backup and reset but what happens after the reset? will I be asked if I want to use my itunes backup?
    11-16-11 11:57 AM
    Yes but do not use the backup. Sync your info over I know it's a PITA but it will save you a headache later.
    11-16-11 12:14 PM
    Yes but do not use the backup. Sync your info over I know it's a PITA but it will save you a headache later.
    How do you sync it later? I am totally new to iOS! Can't get through this learning curve fast enough haha.
    11-16-11 03:30 PM
    Jebulls when you get done setting up your phone do not set it up like a new phone. Just click the sync button in iTunes.....
    11-16-11 04:36 PM
    Jebulls when you get done setting up your phone do not set it up like a new phone. Just click the sync button in iTunes.....
    Okay and this will work just fine even though there are multiple devices set up on itunes?
    11-16-11 06:00 PM
    Yep ut will know its the phone.
    11-16-11 06:21 PM
    Jebulls, you should be fine. Each device has its own user name and pw correct? But even still that doesn't really matter. I have 3 devices that use the same user name & pw, then my hubby has his own, my daughter has her own and then I have my own.

The worse thing that will happen with the apps is you may sync one that was bought with a different acct name and pw, so when it's dwlding it'll ask for that so it can load onto your device.
    11-16-11 06:26 PM
    Thanks again guys! I am mostly worried about a notes app that I use! I really don't want to loose all that info!
    11-16-11 06:32 PM
    yep I understand what you mean. These guys are great in here when helping

Do you keep your notes written as a hard copy anywhere just in case? Call me nuts but it's what I do maybe you want to consider that if you have the time to do so.

I was worried when I did my restore also because I've never had to do one on any of my iDevices . But everything turned out fine in the end.
    11-16-11 06:36 PM
    Email them to yourself. Or use the cloud.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    11-16-11 06:39 PM
    I actually synced with gmail. I use Notemaster and syncs well with gmail!
    11-16-11 06:45 PM
    Okay guys I did the restore and now it's asking if I should set it up from new or use my backup. There is no sync option so I ended up just doing the backup? If this isn't right could someone fill me in from there?
    Last edited by jebulls; 11-16-11 at 10:14 PM.
    11-16-11 09:21 PM
    been doing this since day one. also turn off location-based iAds. this has helped but not by much. i believe apple knows ios5 has something within thats causing the battery life issue. im sure with an update 5.1 things will get much better.
    just turned off the iAds. but what is that?
    11-17-11 12:23 AM
    just turned off the iAds. but what is that?
    It's those annoying ads that pop up at the bottom or top of your screen when in a free app to get you to click on other stuff. Truly annoying !! I have mine shut off also, but sometimes they still pop up.
    11-17-11 06:35 AM
    Okay guys I did the restore and now it's asking if I should set it up from new or use my backup. There is no sync option so I ended up just doing the backup? If this isn't right could someone fill me in from there?
    Jebulls, when your phone came back up, you could've chosen "set as new" and then usbd to iTunes and synced what apps & music you wanted, OR you could've chosen the icloud option as well.

Hopefully doing the restore didn't put the 'bug' back on To your phone-- this was what ive heard and that's why most will tell you not to restore from a back up when trying to rid something.

If I'm wrong here, I'm sure one of these guys more experienced with the restore process will correct me
    11-17-11 06:39 AM
621 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD