Ur welcome. By the way it been nice meeting new people here. Ive lost contact with a lot of people from my blackberry days. IPhone is more fun and even with battery issue or not it's been good times.
    I'm hanging out at TiPb more because it's so peaceful over there. I still enjoy some of the people here, namely those of you in this thread and in other parts of the Apple/iPhone section.

I'm tired of seeing 'Crapple' and 'iToy' whenever I step into any thread that so much as mentions Apple or the iPhone. People don't do that at TiPb when BlackBerry or Android devices are brought up. No one sits around making up immature things to say about a device or brand. Like I said, it's peaceful.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk!
    11-14-11 05:58 AM
    I'm hanging out at TiPb more because it's so peaceful over there. I still enjoy some of the people here, namely those of you in this thread and in other parts of the Apple/iPhone section.

I'm tired of seeing 'Crapple' and 'iToy' whenever I step into any thread that so much as mentions Apple or the iPhone. People don't do that at TiPb when BlackBerry or Android devices are brought up. No one sits around making up immature things to say about a device or brand. Like I said, it's peaceful.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk!
    Your right. I'm tired of trolls here on CRACKBERRY. They must be young lil kids who use a blackberry to say they are cool. TiPb is better and more relaxed. I watch what I post here cuz I might get bashed LOL

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-14-11 06:21 AM
    What's a *228opt.2???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi candy, it's Verizons way to update your PRL (phone software roaming capabilities & cell towers in your area)

Prob on Rogers you may something different you dial for this. Using that option *228 but choosing 1 will activate a new phone on VzW also.
    11-14-11 06:55 AM
    Hi candy, it's Verizons way to update your PRL (phone software roaming capabilities & cell towers in your area)

Prob on Rogers you may something different you dial for this. Using that option *228 but choosing 1 will activate a new phone on VzW also.
    Hey Pink! Was just wondering if restoring your phone helped your battery life? Mine was really great before the update but after it isn't as good.
    11-14-11 12:24 PM
    Hey Pink! Was just wondering if restoring your phone helped your battery life? Mine was really great before the update but after it isn't as good.
    you want better battery. restore is the way to go...no doubt about that
    11-14-11 12:27 PM
    Hey jebulls oh yea. Def go for a restore a new and then put ur stuff back on. My batt stats prior to a restore weren't great at all. I did the restore last night, charged up @630pm to 100% and today I'm still running off that very same charge. In fact here's where I'm at:

I am thoroughly pleased with this beyond imagination so I say yes restore
    jebulls likes this.
    11-14-11 01:41 PM
    Hey jebulls oh yea. Def go for a restore a new and then put ur stuff back on. My batt stats prior to a restore weren't great at all. I did the restore last night, charged up @630pm to 100% and today I'm still running off that very same charge. In fact here's where I'm at:

Click to view quoted image

I am thoroughly pleased with this beyond imagination so I say yes restore
    WOW...these are awesome numbers.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-14-11 01:50 PM
    WOW...these are awesome numbers.
    thx Sj !! i have to agree, i can't begin to tell you how pleased i am seeing my phone this way battery wise

but hey, thx to you guys who encouraged me a bit there to do a restore like new
    11-14-11 02:07 PM
    your welcome. not a problem...i love going in depth and tweaking and finding fixes. cant even remember how many times i bricked my blackberrys in the past. im not scared and down for whateva with this iphone. anything i find out and stuff that helps Me ill defiantely pass along to you everyone here
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-14-11 02:11 PM
    your welcome. not a problem...i love going in depth and tweaking and finding fixes. cant even remember how many times i bricked my blackberrys in the past. im not scared and down for whateva with this iphone. anything i find out and stuff that helps Me ill defiantely pass along to you everyone here
    ugh...i never bricked any of my bb's, but maaaaan, did i hate loading an OS or leaks (i didnt do alot--but enough of them)!! i honestly don't miss that. i wouldve rather removed my liver with a lobster fork
    11-14-11 02:17 PM
    11-14-11 02:31 PM
    ugh...i never bricked any of my bb's, but maaaaan, did i hate loading an OS or leaks (i didnt do alot--but enough of them)!! i honestly don't miss that. i wouldve rather removed my liver with a lobster fork
    i love bricking my blackberry. i learned so much about them. i was even taking them up literally. when i had time i would take my phones apart and then put back together. i learned a lot. next month im getting my back plates for my iphone4s. changing the back of my iphone.
    11-14-11 02:35 PM
    Me too going brushed aluminum or clear.....haven't decided....but there is a huge assortment.....
    11-14-11 02:36 PM
    my iphone is white. i ordered brushed alum/light blue/clear/and original OEM black. just swapping out the back part. www.cnn.cn
    11-14-11 02:37 PM
    i used to take appart my bb all the time....the iphone...haven't ventured into that yet!
    11-14-11 02:45 PM
    I figured as much, especially when iPhone 4 owners were complaining about battery life with iOS5.

The weird thing is how it's isolated; I wonder if a common 3rd party app is to blame. I'd like to see those two phones in the article get factory reset and then tested.
    11-14-11 04:25 PM
    Hmmm....how bout that !! It makes perfect sense that when they decided to swap, the phones then swapped issues too.

I'm just glad that restoring mine has been successful, but I do honestly feel bad for the people that are having crazy serious battery draining issues.
    11-14-11 05:01 PM
    Eventually apple will release a stable OS that will fix this battery bug. But like many have witness on this thread. A simple restore addresses the problem. No doubt bug is still there but maybe it say dormant with a restore. Eventually apple will fix via the proper update to fix this issue.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-14-11 06:08 PM
    Has anyone had the issue of waking up to a not all the way charged phone? I have had my phone for 8 days now and only 2 of them I woke up to a phone that was charged 100%. This morning it was only 92%. Could this be software issues? Or should I be returning for a different device?!!
    11-15-11 06:51 AM
    Yes I have and still do. i just use the phone and bump charge it.
    11-15-11 06:58 AM
    Here's me. It's been this way from the start...

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    11-15-11 07:42 AM
    Here's me. It's been this way from the start...

My fiance's white iphone from Bell has been great from the start as well!
    11-15-11 08:17 AM
    Last update before the charger...

11-15-11 01:08 PM
    I was experiencing really bad battery life even after iOS 5.01 and a full battery drain, but tried a method I saw on apple forums.

Basically I:

1. Did a hard reset;
    2. Did a settings reset - not a full restore but just a reset of the settings from the "general" menu-- this leaves all your apps and data intact but wipes your screensaver preferences etc.
    3. Then did a full battery drain and recharge.

After that, excellent so far. Previously I was experiencing a drop from 80% at bedtime to 30% by morning on standby, and multiple charges during the day if I had to actually use the phone. However, following the above method, I took it off charge yesterday afternoon and let it run till it died. With moderate use, with 3 push email accounts (and about 30-40 emails received), location settings on, wifi on, IM, and no switching off, screen brightness at 80%, it lasted until 8.30pm the following day - so, approximately 27 hrs. Not too shabby..... Let's see if that repeats again!
    11-15-11 05:00 PM
    Hey all will probably not be around any more seems someone wants me banned form CB and they are doing there best to make it happen. SO if you don't see me anymore they succeeded in getting me banned because I am allegedly a troll in the iPhone forum? Can't figure it out. So enjoy guys if I don't return you know what happened.

All the best........
    Last edited by Accidental Post; 11-15-11 at 05:23 PM.
    11-15-11 05:20 PM
621 ... 1415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD