I'm happy with 16gb. I don't put much music on it as in my car I play music from a 16gb USB flash drive. My BMW has USB input for iPod integration. To charge and play media from USB flash drive. So there you go. I just save photos and small videos of my son, APPs, etc. I'm not the type to save huge hi def movies etc. So I'm good with 16gb. Next iPhone maybe I'll get a 32gb.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-23-11 07:06 AM
    I'm happy with 16gb. I don't put much music on it as in my car I play music from a 16gb USB flash drive. My BMW has USB input for iPod integration. To charge and play media from USB flash drive. So there you go. I just save photos and small videos of my son, APPs, etc. I'm not the type to save huge hi def movies etc. So I'm good with 16gb. Next iPhone maybe I'll get a 32gb.

nice. You just gave me a great idea. I can also use a USB in my car as well. I think I may consider getting an 8gig one and throw my music on it, and take my music off my iPhone !!
    11-23-11 07:09 AM
    Ofcourse if you have USB in ur car use it. It's better like that you aren't using much battery on it. Let's say u get a phone call your music will stop. Playing music from USB flash drive I do not worry about this. I can play videos/view pictures/play movies/music. So this is the way I play music in my car. I have some music on iPhone but not my whole collection. On USB flash drive I have about 12gb of music. And I can control files and media straight from my screen controls from radio.

ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-23-11 07:20 AM
    my car has a usb input too and i love using a drive to store my media...
    11-23-11 07:53 AM
    Good I believe most new cars do now. I have an extra 5GB of internal storage on the BMW. I leave that space for car related info. And it isn't as fast as a USB flash drive. So I don't use it for media. Last time a cop pulled me over and I showed him on the screen copy of my registration/copy of insurance cards/copy of drivers license. I scanned them and saved them on the internal storage of the radio. Pretty cool.

11-23-11 07:59 AM
    i actually dont keep much music on my iphone either, right now i have 3.8gb of music on it, which isnt alot, and not all of my stuff either. i do still have 8.1g avail on my phone, but i'd like to open that up more if possible
    11-23-11 08:08 AM
    I may do a little experiment this weekend and completely fill my phone with music and see what happens.

Sent from my MD276LL using Tapatalk
    11-23-11 09:52 AM
    I may do a little experiment this weekend and completely fill my phone with music and see what happens.

careful dont mess it up LoL
    11-23-11 10:04 AM

Well depending on how much you have that will put you damn near walking dj status lol.

So far how's the new replacement treating you?

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk
    11-23-11 10:22 AM
    So far so good.

11-23-11 12:23 PM
    im actually getting a new iphone4s 32gb in black tommorrow. wifey finally is due for an upgrade...she prefers the white. only buyers remorse ive had was i would have preferred 32gb and the white iphone with screen protector on front and back already looks yellowish. and i knew this would happen as i have read online. i have it with a clear case. so i reserved her upgrade tommorrow at the apple store. she is keeping my white 16gb...ill keep the black 32gb...my white iphone looks brand new...so she isnt complaining
    Smart. Black stays nicer looking.

When I had the 3G and 3GS, I had white. Not only did it start getting a yellow tint after a while, it also had the hairline crack issue (on almost every single one of my replacements). I am happy Apple moved away from the plastic backing.
    11-23-11 12:50 PM
    So far so good.

good deal

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk
    11-23-11 01:31 PM
    congrats AP...glad u got it replaced and u doing just fine....
    11-24-11 12:07 AM
    Well guys now my 2nd phone is doing the same thing. Wake up and it's at 92%? I would say on average it's on the charger for 7 hours! And to top it off I got my wife one at the same time as my exchange and hers is doing this also! Am I really this unlucky?! I don't really know what to do. I may wait a week and hope they get a different batch of phones and try an exchange again but I am starting to have my doubts!
    11-25-11 06:47 AM
    Restore from scratch. Believe it or not my new one did it yesterday.

11-25-11 07:10 AM
    Well guys now my 2nd phone is doing the same thing. Wake up and it's at 92%? I would say on average it's on the charger for 7 hours! And to top it off I got my wife one at the same time as my exchange and hers is doing this also! Am I really this unlucky?! I don't really know what to do. I may wait a week and hope they get a different batch of phones and try an exchange again but I am starting to have my doubts!
    DO NOT restore from your back up. there is where you may have issue. just set up as new.
    11-25-11 07:18 AM
    Yep what he^^^^^^^^^^^^^ said.....
    11-25-11 07:35 AM
    I did do the restore from scratch and it fixes the problem for a day or two! So it sure seems to be a software glitch which hopefully will get fixed. Or what do you guys think?
    11-25-11 07:41 AM
    I did do the restore from scratch and it fixes the problem for a day or two! So it sure seems to be a software glitch which hopefully will get fixed. Or what do you guys think?
    i wouldnt worry so much about it...it will get fixed.
    11-25-11 07:49 AM
    yesterday after I killed my battery I recharged it as I looked at it it said 100%. I was like ok, took it off the charge went to 97% I was like hmmm, plugged it back in got to 99% forever. Unplugged it went to 100%, Plugged it back in went back to 98% and charged to 100%.

Weirdness. But with the life I got the other day this one isn't going back............
    11-25-11 08:05 AM
    sometimes i believe this battery percentage is off and isnt exactly precise. its very weird lol
    11-25-11 08:07 AM
    besides what the guys told you to do, the only other added advice i could suggest are: 1) reboot your phone 2) do a cycle charge and 3) is it at all possible the plug in charger itself could be faulty?

sorry to hear your still having this issue jebulls
    11-25-11 08:08 AM
    yesterday after I killed my battery I recharged it as I looked at it it said 100%. I was like ok, took it off the charge went to 97% I was like hmmm, plugged it back in got to 99% forever. Unplugged it went to 100%, Plugged it back in went back to 98% and charged to 100%.

Weirdness. But with the life I got the other day this one isn't going back............
    my phone always charges to 100%, but the strangest thing is, sometimes it take forever to go from 99 to 100. Like last night, i checked it at 815pm and it was at 99%. it took till almost 930pm to show 100% charged with the plug icon in it i was like wtf ?? lol
    11-25-11 08:11 AM
    jebulls also look in your diagnostic logs......you may have an app crashing and refiring. Even though during the night when you r phone hits 100% the charging will stop and maybe the app is crashing and restarting constantly and killing the battery.
    11-25-11 08:14 AM
    Look at these latest stats...

11-25-11 08:21 AM
621 ... 22232425
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD