Waaaaaaaaaa did you go back to your berry ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NO!! watta ya off your rocker ? LOL

And just for "technicality" purposes, my standby is 9h 27m/usage 3G 10m from 100% charged to full this am, I'm at 53% now.
    Last edited by iPinkk; 11-17-11 at 05:25 PM.
    11-17-11 05:23 PM
    i wanted to share some NEWs with guys/girls that has nothing to do with battery or iphones lol. im 29 and my wife is 26. next month our first child turns 1 year (Gavin) well last week we got news she was preg again...and yesterday we discovered we are having TWINS....OMG! 2 for 1...so next year you will probably find me less on here lol ill be on here after-hours
    Wow! Congrats!
    11-17-11 05:41 PM
    NO!! watta ya off your rocker ? LOL

And just for "technicality" purposes, my standby is 9h 27m/usage 3G 10m from 100% charged to full this am, I'm at 53% now.
    Look up at your post before mine. Says posted from a crackberry.

11-17-11 06:02 PM
    Look up at your post before mine. Says posted from a crackberry.

OooooooOoooooh !! I was posting from mobile view on my iPad. It always says that when you post from mobile view if you don't have tapatalk I still have to set it up on my iPhone, I don't use it for my iPad tho.

I was wondering why you asked that before about hitting the bb again LOL I was a little confuzzled by that post
    11-17-11 06:56 PM
    Thanx everyone. This has become an awesome thread here. We've gotten to each other well. Glad I mentioned the baby/child part...now I feel better. I'm not gonna lie at first I was overwhelmed with the news...the more I think about it the more excited I get. We will stop at 3 kids BTW...and my battery is doing just fine today

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-17-11 09:11 PM
    Congrats, SJ! Great news!

My husband and I have dogs and that's enough for us. I like babies, but not thrilled about kids. We want babies eventually but we're waiting for now.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk!
    11-17-11 09:29 PM
    We have dogs too.. 8 year Maltese (Cici) and 2 year old Maltese (Lola)

11-17-11 09:32 PM
    Btw. How are u guys putting ur usage image on here?
    11-17-11 09:44 PM
    Take pic from your iPhone and upload. Most of us using Tapatalk so we upload straight from there.

11-17-11 09:46 PM
    Icic! Here goes! Not great yet but could be worse!Attachment 97198
    11-17-11 09:57 PM
    K guys I need a little more input from you! So after setting the phone up as new and then using my icloud backup I still seem to have my issue of being at around 92% when I wake up? Should I not be using any backup at all and just sync? And If I do this I will have to reset everything over again right? I am getting frustrated!!!!
    11-18-11 06:45 AM
    K guys I need a little more input from you! So after setting the phone up as new and then using my icloud backup I still seem to have my issue of being at around 92% when I wake up? Should I not be using any backup at all and just sync? And If I do this I will have to reset everything over again right? I am getting frustrated!!!!
    make an APPT at Genius Bar and have them run a test...your phone/battery may be bad...
    11-18-11 07:09 AM
    make an APPT at Genius Bar and have them run a test...your phone/battery may be bad...
    OR you can call Apple Cust Care 1-800-676-2775, and have them send a diagnostic test to an email linked with your iPhone and you can do it from there. Thats what they did for me on Sunday to determine if my battery was ok(and it was) because i was getting mediocre battery life before my restore.
    11-18-11 07:29 AM
    OR you can call Apple Cust Care 1-800-676-2775, and have them send a diagnostic test to an email linked with your iPhone and you can do it from there. Thats what they did for me on Sunday to determine if my battery was ok(and it was) because i was getting mediocre battery life before my restore.
    i didnt know about this. this is a time saving option. out of curiosity i might do this myself.
    11-18-11 07:30 AM
    Jebulls your phone is going to be my personal project and we are going to get you better battery life.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-18-11 07:36 AM
    i didnt know about this. this is a time saving option. out of curiosity i might do this myself.
    yes, very time saving for someone who doesnt have a GB near them, or perhaps if theyre having issues and its a Sunday, in my case everything is basically closed.
    11-18-11 07:39 AM
    I need to know the following info:

How many email accounts are on the phone and how are they setup? Push, Fetch or manual?

What are your settings for the following?

WiFi ask to join on or off?
    Location Services Reminders on or off?
    Under the system Services Location based iads on or off?
    Setting time Zone on or off?
    Bluetooth on or off?
    Store Auto Downloads on or off?
    Notifications Manually or by time?
    Stocks on or off?

let me know...

Please be patient with me we can get this fixed today hopefully. I will be in and out........but will be watching for your responses...PM me per pink......
    Last edited by Accidental Post; 11-18-11 at 08:04 AM.
    11-18-11 07:45 AM
    friendly suggestion AP & jebulls, might the two of you perhaps communicate through an email linked to your 4S's for more convience?

just a thought is all
    11-18-11 08:00 AM
    No I want post count........
    11-18-11 08:03 AM
    No I want post count........
    11-18-11 08:09 AM
    post count is always good. i believe his issues are hardware. but hopefully AP can get to the bottom of this. wish you luck.
    11-18-11 08:50 AM
    I need that 5k baby....then you all can pick what my title will be......LOL
    11-18-11 08:55 AM
    I need that 5k baby....then you all can pick what my title will be......LOL
    After 5,000 posts, you get to be a Mod for the day. Rock on!
    11-18-11 09:14 AM
    i just called and waited for 15 mins. they said they dont do such a thing and to go to apple store. so much for that. lazy *** people lol
    11-18-11 09:15 AM
    After 5,000 posts, you get to be a Mod for the day. Rock on!

Somehow i don't think that would be a good idea......my list is long.......
    11-18-11 09:35 AM
621 ... 1718192021 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD