I've used Tapatalk on my blackberry all the time. Love it. Keep all your forums in one place. Thinking about getting it for my iPhone. FYI I'm having a great battery day. Took off charger at 6am. I'm at 90%
    11-12-11 09:27 AM
    heck man i have been heavily using mine since 7am and still at 94% loving this lol and quite honestly i could not get mine below 50 last night
    sj-performance likes this.
    11-12-11 09:35 AM
    Almost dead. Not bad! Could easily last a full day with moderate usage. I've been hammering at this thing for the last 3 hours to drain it. Took forever to get from about 38% to 3%.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk!
    11-12-11 10:36 AM
    So it looks like 5.0.1 did improve battery. For me it did...yesterday with wifi on and push on. I was at 20% around 11pm. Noticed between 85%-60% the battery last longer. I'm very satisfied. Also noticed and been reading on forums that many sprint iPhone users 3G speeds has improved. I'm noticing this myself. I read somewhere that apple and sprint knew about this and would look into it. So this update has improved battery life and faster 3G speeds for me. I'm sure there where many bugs with iOS5. Glad apple fixes things quick
    11-12-11 10:43 AM
    I am getting about 2.5% an hour battery drainage. Acceptable for me.
    11-12-11 11:29 AM
    Not complaining here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-12-11 11:37 AM
    I have had great battery life until today? Now I did download tune in radio pro last night and I wasn't using pro before and I downloaded alarm clock pro. Does anyone use any of these I was at 78% and was at 4 hours of standby but only 38 minutes of use? Also has any one had where it doesn't charge to 100 % only to like 90%? I noticed this morning when my alarm went off it was at 100 but after hitting snooze a few times when I finally did get up it was at 94%. Could this be a problem with the clock? Thats why I decided to download an alarm clock app....
    11-12-11 11:48 AM
    I have had great battery life until today? Now I did download tune in radio pro last night and I wasn't using pro before and I downloaded alarm clock pro. Does anyone use any of these I was at 78% and was at 4 hours of standby but only 38 minutes of use? Also has any one had where it doesn't charge to 100 % only to like 90%? I noticed this morning when my alarm went off it was at 100 but after hitting snooze a few times when I finally did get up it was at 94%. Could this be a problem with the clock? Thats why I decided to download an alarm clock app....
    are you charging from your computer or wall outlet? i have noticed a horrible charge from the computer, never fully hits 100% even through a usb port that is meant for charging
    11-12-11 12:46 PM
    are you charging from your computer or wall outlet? i have noticed a horrible charge from the computer, never fully hits 100% even through a usb port that is meant for charging
    an outlet.
    11-12-11 12:52 PM
    my battery is totally sucking today:

i'm at 3h 47m usage/6h 22m stand by off charger@730am 100% and now i'm at 48%....
    11-12-11 12:54 PM
    I just found something I think is a bug. If someone can confirm on their phone please.

Go to settings>General>Network and tell me if your personal hotspot is searching. It will have the spinning circle next to it.

Let me know if it spins continuously.
    11-12-11 02:06 PM
    I just found something I think is a bug. If someone can confirm on their phone please.

Go to settings>General>Network and tell me if your personal hotspot is searching. It will have the spinning circle next to it.

Let me know if it spins continuously.
    No... it spins when u open that menu then it just stops and if gives option to set up hotspot
    11-12-11 02:11 PM
    Yes mine is constantly spinning. Did on my iPod all the time

11-12-11 02:12 PM
    my battery is totally sucking today:

i'm at 3h 47m usage/6h 22m stand by off charger@730am 100% and now i'm at 48%....
    That's bad...
    11-12-11 02:13 PM
    Yes mine is constantly spinning. Did on my iPod all the time

It stops on mine
    11-12-11 02:14 PM
    [COLOR="Purple"]my battery is totally sucking today:

[/COLOR]
    It's because of all the emails back and forth.

11-12-11 02:14 PM
    No mine was spinning forever and would not let me do anything. After resetting network again it now spins for a sec and stops with the option to setup the hotspot.

Thus the reason I was asking.
    11-12-11 02:15 PM
    No... it spins when u open that menu then it just stops and if gives option to set up hotspot
    Yea this is what mine did, spun a few seconds then stopped and gives the option to set up.

And yes, Sj I know that's bad lol. I completely discharging tonight till it shuts itself down and then going for a whole fresh charge. Hopefully that'll help it.

@Joe, I suppose it could be, I've been shooting off emails all day, lol, and also constantly checking my emails to try to make the pop up show so I can take care of that and they finally did lol. So far nothing has popped up again! hope it stays that way now !! Sheesh, that was stressful right?! Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-11 02:23 PM
    Yea this is what mine did, spun a few seconds then stopped and gives the option to set up.

And yes, Sj I know that's bad lol. I completely discharging tonight till it shuts itself down and then going for a whole fresh charge. Hopefully that'll help it.

@Joe, I suppose it could be, I've been shooting off emails all day, lol, and also constantly checking my emails to try to make the pop up show so I can take care of that and they finally did lol. So far nothing has popped up again! hope it stays that way now !! Sheesh, that was stressful right?! Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Eh it's all good. No big deal though. Glad I could attempt to help you.

ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-12-11 03:14 PM
    Wow I'm livening this tapatalk app!!! Here are some screen shots. 1 from last night. And one from right now. I don't know if I've had an improvement or not....
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-12-11 03:17 PM
    Wow I'm livening this tapatalk app!!! Here are some screen shots. 1 from last night. And one from right now. I don't know if I've had an improvement or not....
    Those are good stats....
    11-12-11 03:19 PM
    Ok thanks... I have officially taken off the % icon. It's driving me nuts!!!
    11-12-11 03:22 PM
    Ok thanks... I have officially taken off the % icon. It's driving me nuts!!!
    The moment u do that...the sooner u start to enjoy this phone
    11-12-11 03:25 PM
    Yeah, taking mine off. I'm done worrying about it. If it needs to be charged, I'll charge it!

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk!
    11-12-11 05:34 PM
    Here's where I'm at right now. Almost 7hrs of usage and thats the most I've pushed my device since I've gotten it so I guess I can't complain to much about my batt life today. Like many of you said, I also always have a charger readily avail where ever I am so I will just charge as I need to AND I'm shutting my percentage off too cuz it's really driving me nuts now !!

(oh damn sorry about the image size sometimes photo bucket has a mind of its own)
    Last edited by iPinkk; 11-12-11 at 06:20 PM.
    moiselles and sj-performance like this.
    11-12-11 06:17 PM
621 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD