ok so after a day and a little here is a screen shot of my iphone,
    do you guys think that this is good? average? or should i be able to get more?

I have done all the battery tweaks that i've read about
    11-05-11 10:12 PM
    oops heres a better one
    11-05-11 10:14 PM
    With iCloud u don't lose anything. Just make sure your iCloud contacts are ON and etc. with iCloud is so simple. iCloud saves everything including settings and how you have your folders organized etc.
    11-06-11 12:21 AM
    ok so after a day and a little here is a screen shot of my iphone,
    do you guys think that this is good? average? or should i be able to get more?

I have done all the battery tweaks that i've read about
    That's good actually
    11-06-11 12:24 AM
    oops heres a better one
    That's great, candy!
    11-06-11 06:39 AM
    With iCloud u don't lose anything. Just make sure your iCloud contacts are ON and etc. with iCloud is so simple. iCloud saves everything including settings and how you have your folders organized etc.
    Alright, now with iCloud I do have most of the features set to on except bookmarks-not really worried about those. But the question I do have now which made no sense to me is when I switch 'on' for notes it's asks me to create a me.com acct. does that sound right? If I don't it won't let me turn that feature on it stays off.

Thx for the help Sj, I appreciate it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-11 08:22 AM
    yeah that doesnt work for me either. but i dont really care. i have all my contacts notes calendars with gmail. so i have all my stuff sync via that. remember icloud is new and it needs some better options features. i just use icloud to back up my pics/documents/settings/apps...thats all.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-06-11 09:09 AM
    Ok, well that doesn't work for me lol. I guess i'll check out this whole me.com thing before doing so otherwise i'll just back everything thru iTunes only and just wait on the update to 5.1. My batt overall isn't that terrible and I don't want to stress over it
    That's the reason I left my bb-so I don't have to continually monitor my men leaks and worry about doing batt pulls to 'refresh'. I have to say I've had my 4S for almost 3 full days now and I'm just real happy with it overall

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-11 09:45 AM
    Yeah don't worry about it. I knew my battery issue was bad so I had to go in depth and fix it which I did. Yours is fine. Enjoy your phone. Now that my battery issue is fixed im finally enjoying this great piece of device called an iPhone LOL. I'm guessing update 5.0.1 should be out this upcoming week or next. Give or take before thanksgiving
    11-06-11 09:55 AM
    Yeah don't worry about it. I knew my battery issue was bad so I had to go in depth and fix it which I did. Yours is fine. Enjoy your phone. Now that my battery issue is fixed im finally enjoying this great piece of device called an iPhone LOL. I'm guessing update 5.0.1 should be out this upcoming week or next. Give or take before thanksgiving
    Idk if mine is bad, lol, but i guess its not great right now either. like i said, i'm not gonna stress about it anymore, i'll enjoy and use my 4S as i intend to, and heII if i need to throw it on to charge mid-day till the update shows up in a week or two, then so be it

like today, i'm at usage-1h/49m & standby-4h/1m from off 100% this morn, i'm at 70% now. I guess considering the few things i've done this morn PLUS my kids having a field day with Siri asking her all sorts of off the wall ish !! LOL i'm doing ok
    11-06-11 11:23 AM
    Today is a good battery day. 70% Off charger at 630. 2 hours 25 mins usage 5 hours 15 mins standby.
    11-06-11 11:26 AM
    Today is a good battery day. 70% Off charger at 630. 2 hours 25 mins usage 5 hours 15 mins standby.
    ok, not to go tit4tat with you A-Post, but looking at your stats, which are very similar to what mine is doing today (except i was off charger @8am) then i'd have to say i'm doing pretty good then too
    11-06-11 11:36 AM
    That is awesome for both of you. Off charger at 6am...12:37pm now and in at 82%. That 3 days in a row of good battery life. Yup my battery life woes are over
    11-06-11 11:37 AM
    Yep and the update shall make them even better iOS 5.0.1 is in beta 2
    11-06-11 11:39 AM
    That is awesome for both of you. Off charger at 6am...12:37pm now and in at 82%. That 3 days in a row of good battery life. Yup my battery life woes are over
    nice Sj !!

Yep and the update shall make them even better iOS 5.0.1 is in beta 2
    very cool !! i love to see things/fixes get done in a reasonably timely manner
    11-06-11 11:42 AM
    pic#1 are my battery stats for saturday and pic#2 for sunday. im very satisfied and glad i found a fix after tweaking this phone for over 1 week. with update 5.0.1 things will be even better

Attachment 96683

Attachment 96684
    11-07-11 08:12 AM
    these were my stats for yesterday it seems that since i let my batt run completely down on Friday night till my 4S shut itself off, and then did a full charge, my battery life has improved greatly !! w00t !! i'm happy about that ! <snoopy dance> (my plug in time was only 5 mins it took to sync/back up with iTunes)

Last edited by iPinkk; 11-07-11 at 08:23 AM.
    11-07-11 08:20 AM
    I was shocked that Apple is already working on the battery issue. I understand that a OS update is soon to be out fixing this problem. I guess I'm shocked due to I just came from Blackberry world. Usually, Blackberry would just put out a few more new phones before addressing the issue, lol. I'm so excited to be a part of the Iphone family now.
    11-07-11 09:15 AM
    I was shocked that Apple is already working on the battery issue. I understand that a OS update is soon to be out fixing this problem. I guess I'm shocked due to I just came from Blackberry world. Usually, Blackberry would just put out a few more new phones before addressing the issue, lol. I'm so excited to be a part of the Iphone family now.
    Jr, I'm a previous bb user of 4+yrs and unfortunately I have to agree with you as far as Rim dragging their feet when it comes to addressing an OS issue I've enjoyed using my bb's, but Apple surely does address an issue in a timely fashion & that's nice to know I'm thrilled to have switched also and have been enjoying my 4S as well.
    11-07-11 09:34 AM
    Jr, I'm a previous bb user of 4+yrs and unfortunately I have to agree with you as far as Rim dragging their feet when it comes to addressing an OS issue I've enjoyed using my bb's, but Apple surely does address an issue in a timely fashion & that's nice to know I'm thrilled to have switched also and have been enjoying my 4S as well.
    examples: tour 9630 sucked...instead of update and what not...9650 "bold" storm 1 to storm 2. and how about torch 9800 to torch 9810. instead of updating OS to make it better they just release another phone of same deisgn and call it a freaking day. after 5-6 years of RIM i had enough...not bashing them at all. just laying the FACTS. maybe one day i will go back or not. but for now...loving my iphone4s and whenever iphone 5 drops...ill get that too. look at Apple...i bet we have battery update fix before thanksgiving...now thats what u call freaking customer service
    11-07-11 11:12 AM
    No what's great customer service is you can walk into an apple store and walk out with a new iPhone.
    11-07-11 11:51 AM
    No what's great customer service is you can walk into an apple store and walk out with a new iPhone.
    Thats provided the device isn't catastrophically damaged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-07-11 01:31 PM
    I had a really good batt day yesterday !! I'm thrilled !!

Usage 4h/27m -- standby 15h/8m. Off charger at 630am yest, and did not plug in till 10pm last night and I was still left with 25% !! that sounds good to me
    11-08-11 06:48 AM
    I had a really good batt day yesterday !! I'm thrilled !!

Usage 4h/27m -- standby 15h/8m. Off charger at 630am yest, and did not plug in till 10pm last night and I was still left with 25% !! that sounds good to me
    Yup those are awesome stats. Just like mine. And to think with new update things should get better
    11-08-11 06:54 AM
    it quiet here...looks like we are all experiencing great battery life
    11-09-11 07:07 AM
621 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD