05-16-09 11:11 AM
    yup, one of which is the push service/notifications
    05-16-09 02:51 PM
    Wow. One or two additional apps running. BB can have quite a few running without causing the phone to run all sluggish and stuff. 1 point for the BB. This is what annoys me at times about my iPhone.
    05-16-09 02:54 PM
    Wow. One or two additional apps running. BB can have quite a few running without causing the phone to run all sluggish and stuff. 1 point for the BB. This is what annoys me at times about my iPhone.
    The OP just wanted to inform us.. No need to start a comparison between the two.
    05-16-09 04:24 PM
    Isn't there a jailbroken app called "backgrounder" already?
    05-23-09 12:24 PM
    One is all I would need. The only app I want running in the background would be Garmin/navigation. If Apple gets the turn by turn on the Maps, then background processes won't be needed. Maybe appreciated, but not necessary.

Thanks for sharing... can't wait.
    05-23-09 03:29 PM
    One is all I would need. The only app I want running in the background would be Garmin/navigation. If Apple gets the turn by turn on the Maps, then background processes won't be needed. Maybe appreciated, but not necessary.

Thanks for sharing... can't wait.
    hehe.. but what do you think a navigation app running in the background would do to your battery life? there is very little that is more battery intensive then GPS.
    05-31-09 11:58 PM
    iPhone is an iPhone ... Blackberry is a Blackberry and it does what its meant to do.. theres NO perfect phone out there that has zero complaints so stop the comparisons!! I have had both and I love both phones. When I had the BB i missed the iPhone and its apps... and now I have an iPhone and I miss BBM. damn technology
    06-01-09 12:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD