02-27-10 09:06 AM
28 12
tools
    Yup, I guess we will. I just really hope they don't because if it's an exploit they can use in the 4.0 firmware, it would benefit more people if they just waited. Most people can just downgrade to firmware 3.1.2 anyway.
    02-26-10 06:48 PM
    if i purchase an iphone 3gs on march or later months, does it mean that i'll need to downgrade to 3.1.2 before jailbreaking it?

let me make this simple

Jailbreaking is safe if you know what you are doing. (if you fail you may have to rejailbreak)

After is it jailbroken and you update your firmware, you will lose the jailbreak and have to rejailbreak,

They are more vulnerable to viruses because the fact that it will allow you to download unaprooved applications from cydia rock or icy (jaibreak thing)

There has been a few people who recently had their itunes accounts frozen for having a jailbroken ipod on it
    but you can create a new account (you will be unable to sync old song purchased from the app store.)
    thanks for the summary. it really makes the whole information more comprehensible to me
    Last edited by ddesmondad; 02-27-10 at 08:48 AM.
    02-27-10 08:46 AM
    I'm not too tech saavy but I did read into jb iPhones, there is a good YouTube video out on how to do so. It was fairly simple, I'm happy with the jb, customizing the phone is nice, free ringtones, free apps, categories folders love it, intelliscreen is really nice, winterboard is good, only concern I have is accidentally updating but not a major thing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 09:06 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD