This just made my day....

Top analyst: 'Apple will decline' - CNN.com

And being a CNN post to boot (we know CNN loves Apple)
    04-26-12 04:38 PM
    Apple is about as overvalued as RIM stock when it was at its highest. Those who bought into the whole ithingy, well, you overpaid, and you're stuck with it.
    04-26-12 04:44 PM
    I would love to see them go down the pan.

I have never delt with such an arrogant organisation as Apple!
    jamesbondOO7 likes this.
    04-26-12 04:46 PM
    Where else can they go if not down?
    04-26-12 04:48 PM
    This just made my day....

Top analyst: 'Apple will decline' - CNN.com

And being a CNN post to boot (we know CNN loves Apple)
    Won't be soon enough for me
    04-26-12 04:50 PM
    I love your quote!!

Thanks for the information and a good read. What was also interesting was the comments below.
    04-26-12 05:02 PM
    IMO Cook looks and sounds like every other CEO. Jobs was Apple.

iPhone is not the last word in phones. I think BB10 will be different and better
    04-26-12 05:09 PM
    IMO Cook looks and sounds like every other CEO. Jobs was Apple.

iPhone is not the last word in phones. I think BB10 will be different and better
    I think we all scream for ice cream. The next iPhone will dominate the market. It was said, it shall be...

Sent from my IPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    pilsbury and jclif like this.
    04-26-12 07:00 PM
    Apple is about as overvalued as RIM stock when it was at its highest. Those who bought into the whole ithingy, well, you overpaid, and you're stuck with it.
    This comment is non-valuable. Since you know so much about over valued stock, tell us tonis were you short RIMM the last two years? I'm willing to bet not.

04-26-12 07:05 PM
    I would love to see them go down the pan.

I have never delt with such an arrogant organisation as Apple!
    I have...deal with them everyday. News flash...all companies want your money buddy....

jclif and hunoosh like this.
    04-26-12 07:07 PM
    I think we all scream for ice cream. The next iPhone will dominate the market. It was said, it shall be...

The only thing the Cook-ster will do for Apple is stir the pot
    04-26-12 08:10 PM
    Well.....something went right when your company is worth approx six(6) BILLION+ .....hummm. One thing for sure, it takes work to be #1 and more work to stay #1......or is it six hundred billion????
    Last edited by spencerdl; 04-26-12 at 08:56 PM.
    hunoosh likes this.
    04-26-12 08:16 PM
    Another sour grapes thread about the predicted demise of Apple Inc. So, the author of this article maintains that Apple will decline without Jobs at the wheel. Wait till the new iPhone comes out, whether it is named i5 or i6. It will break records-again. There's a reason Apple is at the top of the industry, they make quality products, period. But you guys already knew that, you just try to make yourselves feel better and justify owning outdated, inferior devices. I've said this before, don't post this stuff in the Apple sub forum and not expect resistance. Have a great evening and enjoy your battery pulls.
    04-26-12 08:31 PM
    Another sour grapes thread about the predicted demise of Apple Inc. So, the author of this article maintains that Apple will decline without Jobs at the wheel. Wait till the new iPhone comes out, whether it is named i5 or i6. It will break records-again. There's a reason Apple is at the top of the industry, they make quality products, period. But you guys already knew that, you just try to make yourselves feel better and justify owning outdated, inferior devices. I've said this before, don't post this stuff in the Apple sub forum and not expect resistance. Have a great evening and enjoy your battery pulls.

Resistance is futile, we are the BB, you will be assimilated

I have an OS7 phone...I don't pull the battery. But, at least BB users can switch-out the battery when it's depleted
    Last edited by anthogag; 04-26-12 at 09:12 PM.
    Frosty_Power likes this.
    04-26-12 08:53 PM
    I remember reading somewhere that the last product Steve Jobs oversaw during development was the iPhone "5". So the next iPhone should still have Jobs' essence.

If Apple is to decline (and universally everything does, Roman Empire, economies, etc.) it will be after a couple of years and Jobs' "touch" is no longer there.

For now Apple will continue riding a huge wave of success.
    Last edited by Mr. Marco; 04-26-12 at 08:59 PM.
    04-26-12 08:54 PM
    This comment is non-valuable. Since you know so much about over valued stock, tell us tonis were you short RIMM the last two years? I'm willing to bet not.

Oh, no. I wasn't talking about apple's stock ... I was talking about its products. Overvalued. Hyped up.
    04-26-12 08:56 PM

I have an OS7 phone...I don't pull the battery. But, at least BB users can switch-out the battery when it's depleted
    I WAS a Berry user for four years. Had almost every gsm Berry AT&T carried. The 9800 was my last BlackBerry, which I had in between two iPhone 4's. I was a die hard Berry fan, untill I got my first i4. Now I have a 4S, which I received a day before the official release. Ive been on both sides of the fence, and can honestly say that no BlackBerry even comes close to the i4 or 4S. Just my opinion/experience.
    hunoosh and GingerSnapsBack like this.
    04-26-12 09:57 PM
    I WAS a Berry user for four years. Had almost every gsm Berry AT&T carried. The 9800 was my last BlackBerry, which I had in between two iPhone 4's. I was a die hard Berry fan, untill I got my first i4. Now I have a 4S, which I received a day before the official release. Ive been on both sides of the fence, and can honestly say that no BlackBerry even comes close to the i4 or 4S. Just my opinion/experience.
    Okay. You say this, and I've seen others say this, but no one ever says why. Why is the iphone so great? What is so great about the experience?
    04-26-12 10:12 PM
    Okay. You say this, and I've seen others say this, but no one ever says why. Why is the iphone so great? What is so great about the experience?
    Apps, ease of use, speed, camera, browser, etc etc

hunoosh and GingerSnapsBack like this.
    04-26-12 11:56 PM
    Apps, ease of use, speed, camera, browser, etc etc

What about profiles/notifications, physical keyboard, security, etc?
    04-27-12 07:03 AM
    What about profiles/notifications, physical keyboard, security, etc?
    I type faster on my iphone 4 than I ever did on a Blackberry physical keyboard. I had the 9650 and the 9930. Also, the autocorrect on the iphone blows the Blackberry's out of the water.

Profiles, notifications, mehhh. I have certain ringtones set up for different people, have set it to vibrate when I'm in a meeting. That's really all I need. Also, with the iOS 5 notification center, I can read multiple texts, emails, and missed calls with 1 swipe of the finger. Doesn't get much easier than that.

Security? Only thing for me that Blackberry has the advantage. No argument there.
    04-27-12 07:33 AM
    I type faster on my iphone 4 than I ever did on a Blackberry physical keyboard. I had the 9650 and the 9930. Also, the autocorrect on the iphone blows the Blackberry's out of the water.

Profiles, notifications, mehhh. I have certain ringtones set up for different people, have set it to vibrate when I'm in a meeting. That's really all I need. Also, with the iOS 5 notification center, I can read multiple texts, emails, and missed calls with 1 swipe of the finger. Doesn't get much easier than that.

Security? Only thing for me that Blackberry has the advantage. No argument there.

The on-screen keyboard is actually really good on my 9810. Autocorrect is really good. It improved with OS7.

Profiles, notifications, etc. isn't 'meh'. It's actually brilliant to see the led showing me what kind of email/message I received. I also have an app that puts phone call information right in the calendar.

I can read all of my messages etc. with one touch. When you swipe your iPhone you lower the silver guillotine
    04-27-12 08:06 AM
    Lol the same people in this thread that complain about people bashing RIM, and consider it unfair that people want RIM to fail are the same people wishing for another corporation to fail and leave the market.

You guys are insane. Don't like Apple? Don't buy their products. Why would you want to see the company fail and have an entire userbase lose products they like? You guys don't want that to happen to RIM, but it's ok if a LARGER user base gets screwed over?

It's ridiculous how low some of you will go just because you don't like a product.

CB-the land of hypocrisy.
    morales0416 likes this.
    04-27-12 09:04 AM
    The on-screen keyboard is actually really good on my 9810. Autocorrect is really good. It improved with OS7.

Profiles, notifications, etc. isn't 'meh'. It's actually brilliant to see the led showing me what kind of email/message I received. I also have an app that puts phone call information right in the calendar.

I can read all of my messages etc. with one touch. When you swipe your iPhone you lower the silver guillotine
    I'm sure the onscreen keyboard is good on the 9810, I was just reviewing my experience.

Profiles,notifications for me show no real difference. I know, Blackberrys are supposed to have the best notifications for any phone, but my user experience has been no real difference besides the blinking red light. Do I miss the light? Sure, but it's not a make or break feature.

And I do enjoy the silver guilotine.
    04-27-12 09:46 AM

1) my iPhone has never let me looking for a charger halfway through the day. Can't say the same for my 9900.

2) I had to battery pull yesterday when I went to make a call in line at the store and the phone had gone totally locked up in my purse pocket. In its sleeve no less. That was handy. :-/. It doesn't happen as often as it did on old BBs but it can and does still require battery pulls.

Just saying.

Sent from mah braiiiiinzzzz using
    Tapatalk
    hunoosh likes this.
    04-27-12 09:55 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD