I thought the contract is up in January?
    11-03-09 10:47 PM
    Only a select few executives (and attorneys) know when the agreement actually ends. The contract (presumably) has very strict NDAs attached to it.
    11-04-09 11:31 AM
    i would presume its probable a term of years contract meaning itd be the full year from summer to summer (ie. a 2 year contract). Itd make little sense to end it at a half of a year. Remember company fiscal years dont always equate to calendar year end, if that makes sense.

If it ended in on Dec 31, and anyone else was picking it up, youd already hear of new plans to carry it or leaks of a new phone seeing as its already november.
    Last edited by stuaw11; 11-04-09 at 11:57 AM.
    11-04-09 11:55 AM
    I really hope that Verizon doesn't get the iPhone. It would just drag the network way way way down, like it did with AT&T. And because Verizon has more customers than AT&T, and a lot of potential new customers (AT&T customers on iPhone that don't like AT&T coverage), the network could take a huge slam.
    11-04-09 04:17 PM
    I really hope that Verizon doesn't get the iPhone. It would just drag the network way way way down, like it did with AT&T. And because Verizon has more customers than AT&T, and a lot of potential new customers (AT&T customers on iPhone that don't like AT&T coverage), the network could take a huge slam.
    not sure, it could also help verizon by bringing in more customers.
    11-04-09 06:23 PM
80 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD