Apple is suing HTC for patent infringements...
    03-02-10 09:29 AM
    LOL the iLawyers are at it again.

If you can't multitask or replace your own battery, just start suing people until they forget
    03-02-10 09:45 AM
    ^^ couldnt have said it better
    03-02-10 09:49 AM
    Rock on BlackBerry bros! All your phone R belong to us!
    03-02-10 09:52 AM
    Rock on BlackBerry bros! All your phone R belong to us!
    hey F0nage how many Nokia 5800 were sold this year, anyone ever hear of this phone being released, and the 8900 i don't think they sale that device anymore in T-Mobile do they?
    03-02-10 10:04 AM
    LOL the iLawyers are at it again.

If you can't multitask or replace your own battery, just start suing people until they forget
    Well they can... they just don't want to do it in a crappy way.
    03-02-10 10:11 AM
    "We can sit by and watch competitors steal our patented inventions, or we can do something about it. We've decided to do something about it. We think competition is healthy, but competitors should create their own original technology, not steal ours."

"STEVE JOBS"

The ‘331 Patent, entitled "Time-Based, Non-Constant Translation Of User Interface Objects Between States," was duly and legally issued on April 22, 2008 by the United States Patent and Trademark Office.

The ‘949 Patent, entitled "Touch Screen Device, Method, And Graphical User Interface For Determining Commands By Applying Heuristics," was duly and legally issued on January 20, 2009 by the United States Patent and Trademark Office. A copy of the ‘949 Patent is attached hereto as Exhibit B.

The ‘849 Patent, entitled "Unlocking A Device By Performing Gestures On An Unlock Image," was duly and legally issued on February 2, 2010 by the United States Patent and Trademark Office. A copy of the ‘849 Patent is attached hereto as Exhibit C.

The ‘381 Patent, entitled "List Scrolling And Document Translation, Scaling, And Rotation On A Touch-Screen Display," was duly and legally issued on December 23, 2008 by the United States Patent and Trademark Office. A copy of the ‘381 Patent is attached hereto as Exhibit D.

The ‘726 Patent, entitled "System And Method For Managing Power Conditions Within A Digital Camera Device," was duly and legally issued on July 6, 1999 by the United States Patent and Trademark Office. A copy of the ‘726 Patent is attached hereto as Exhibit E.

The ‘076 Patent, entitled "Automated Response To And Sensing Of User Activity In Portable Devices," was duly and legally issued on December 15, 2009 by the United States Patent and Trademark Office. A copy of the ‘076 Patent is attached hereto as Exhibit F.

The ‘105 Patent, entitled "GMSK Signal Processors For Improved Communications Capacity And Quality," was duly and legally issued on December 8, 1998 by the United States Patent and Trademark Office. A copy of the ‘105 Patent is attached hereto as Exhibit G.

The ‘453 Patent, entitled "Conserving Power By Reducing Voltage Supplied To An Instruction-Processing Portion Of A Processor," was duly and legally issued on June 3, 2008 by the United States Patent and Trademark Office. A copy of the ‘453 Patent is attached hereto as Exhibit H.

The ‘599 Patent, entitled "Object-Oriented Graphic System," was duly and legally issued on October 3, 1995 by the United States Patent and Trademark Office. A copy of the ‘599 Patent is attached hereto as Exhibit I.

The ‘354 Patent, entitled "Object-Oriented Event Notification System With Listener Registration Of Both Interests And Methods," was duly and legally issued on July 23, 2002 by the United States Patent and Trademark Office. A copy of the ‘354 Patent is attached hereto as Exhibit J.
    03-02-10 10:13 AM
    Whats the big deal? Because competitors need to copy Apple to sell a product? Name one capacitive phone or multitouch before the iphone.... exactly you cant. Now all the sudden they have to copy a good idea to sell a phone to compete?

Thats not advancing technology thats playing monkey see monkey do. Id like to see other manufacturers actually come out with something new and innovating to give people options, not copy each other.

If Apple correctly holds the patents then they have every right to sue for its infringement.
    Last edited by stuaw11; 03-02-10 at 10:21 AM.
    03-02-10 10:13 AM
    So now any iPhone hater can come by and read all the patents HTC is being sued for which are 12 out of the 20 that were violated
    03-02-10 10:17 AM
    hey F0nage how many Nokia 5800 were sold this year, anyone ever hear of this phone being released, and the 8900 i don't think they sale that device anymore in T-Mobile do they?
    Hey girlfriend, I know you get like a scorned woman when anybody tries to burst your iBubble but you flat earth people really have to get with the program and stop running like lemmings to buy every high-priced, underfunctioning brick Apple comes out with. Do you really think sales figures make up for the fact that you can't watch flash videos or multitask on your iBrick and that you can't replace your own battery or use flash memory cards or buy any apps that iJobs hasn't blessed? Be a man and stop the boot-licking while you can. Have some respect for yourself!

No, we really don't care how many idiots it takes to screw in an iPhone or how many of anything sell. There's good marketing and there are good products, and I know the difference.
    03-02-10 10:25 AM
    No, we really don't care how many idiots it takes to screw in an iPhone or how many of anything sell. There's good marketing and there are good products, and I know the difference.
    Oh so you must be an iPhone user then..

Edit: Oh nevermind.. just saw you're a prehistoric non innovating Nokia user. To each his own.
    Last edited by Entertainment72; 03-02-10 at 11:08 AM.
    03-02-10 10:58 AM
    Hey girlfriend, I know you get like a scorned woman when anybody tries to burst your iBubble but you flat earth people really have to get with the program and stop running like lemmings to buy every high-priced, underfunctioning brick Apple comes out with. Do you really think sales figures make up for the fact that you can't watch flash videos or multitask on your iBrick and that you can't replace your own battery or use flash memory cards or buy any apps that iJobs hasn't blessed? Be a man and stop the boot-licking while you can. Have some respect for yourself!

hahahaha ol F0nage can never answer any ? you ask him because he knows he has no argument. so F0nage about those sales numbers can you find them for me on you flash enabled 5800 that still no one has ever heard of. i got the ANSWER and its a RESOUNDING NOPE!!! ahh hahahaha this guy always cracks me up everyone google nokia 5800 and go to images you'll see why this device doesnt sale, and they call the iPhone a toy hahaha.
    03-02-10 11:23 AM
    This come out before or after iPhone?
    03-02-10 11:50 AM

You ever think that people just like the phone? Is there something wrong with that? Just because you own an iPhone doesn't mean you worship Jobs. And the iPhone isn't a brick. The damn phone wins awards every year. It is obviously a good product when it is rated consumer device of the year, year after year.

BlackBerrys are high priced too. I don't get your point. I do get that you hate Apple though.
    03-02-10 11:51 AM
    This come out before or after iPhone?
    hahahaha this is the phone F0nage carry's around in his pocket and pulls out in public hahahaha, it looks like fisherprice made this phone. and its made competely of plastic. everytime he says the iphone is a toy im posting this.
    03-02-10 12:08 PM
    Some nonsense being spewed around in here.

So if you have an iPhone that means you worship Apple and Jobs? Yeah, so most people don't have iPhones because they work. My wife loves her iPhone but doesn't like macs so hmmmmm we have quite a pickle there. So I guess everyone that has a blackberry worships RIM as well. Good job and great conclusions. I love this site.
    03-02-10 12:15 PM
    Some nonsense being spewed around in here.

So if you have an iPhone that means you worship Apple and Jobs? Yeah, so most people don't have iPhones because they work. My wife loves her iPhone but doesn't like macs so hmmmmm we have quite a pickle there. So I guess everyone that has a blackberry worships RIM as well. Good job and great conclusions. I love this site.
    i love this site too i just changed my signature because some bb users told me they hoped i die today for telling the truth lol, it honestly made my day.
    03-02-10 12:20 PM
    When cow turd licking becomes popular Apple will make the first turd lollipop and slap an os on it and patent the smell and buzzing fly feature as their own.

The most scariest thing is the lentil mashers would be queueing outside the apple stores to buy one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-10 04:41 PM
    i love this site too i just changed my signature because some bb users told me they hoped i die today for telling the truth lol, it honestly made my day.
    You don't even mention my name?! How dare you?!

"telling the truth"? That's EXACTLY why I said it too, no other reason.

On topic... hey, if Apple's got the patents, so be it. I don't really care about the iPhone or HTC.
    03-02-10 05:28 PM
    Was this the off topic you were referencing? This is the iPhone thread, not off topic!

Don't sully the holy iPhone with such a label!
    03-02-10 05:55 PM
    Love how BB users have to troll around to feel better about their 10 year old OS which has ZERO innovation that even needs protecting

Sorry but not every iphone user loves Apple or Jobs, get over yourselves. We use a phone we feel is good at this point in time, deal with it. Do you worship Mike Lazaridis because you own a BB? What an ignorant and thoughtless argument to even make.
    03-02-10 05:56 PM
    Jobs can go to H*** with his blu ray "bag of hurt" lol..so I'm not hanging off his johnson or anything.. but I do like most Apple products.
    03-02-10 08:28 PM
    Love how BB users have to troll around to feel better... We use a phone we feel is good at this point in time, deal with it.
    I don't want to deal with it. It's not my problem. It's your phone so you deal with it.
    03-02-10 08:57 PM
    Love how BB users have to troll around to feel better about their 10 year old OS which has ZERO innovation that even needs protecting

Sorry but not every iphone user loves Apple or Jobs, get over yourselves. We use a phone we feel is good at this point in time, deal with it. Do you worship Mike Lazaridis because you own a BB? What an ignorant and thoughtless argument to even make.

i bet if you walked up to blackberry users and asked who mike lazaridis was, not many would know. but your statement about the bb os just adds more spark to a fire that has been brewing on many bb users minds.
    03-02-10 09:10 PM
    I'm not surprised apple is suing. Everyone is suing everyone nowadays.
    03-03-10 01:15 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD