Has dropped. Saw on the news today. Many upon many complaints about the new iphone 4. Hmmmm. What do you think ? I am not being sarcastic. But people rave about their iphone and the new version has issues. And now Apple stock is down
    I will stay with BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-10 05:51 PM
    Lol there you go Ill stay with a BB because Apple stock is down

And actually Apple stock was at about 275 right after the iphone 4 launch and dropped to 245 about a week or so ago and back to 260. Down, I think not. Theyre 52 week high is only 279 so theyre not far off theyre year high.

RIMM on the other hand is at 54 or so and their 52 week high is 88. Also down from near 65 2 weeks or so ago

Further if RIMM lost $10 a share (10/65= 15%) and Apple lost $15 a share recently (15/275= 5%), whose shareholders lost more value

So I guess you shouldnt be using them either by your theory since technically their shares dropped in value a lot more than Apple's
    Last edited by stuaw11; 07-12-10 at 06:48 PM.
    07-12-10 06:41 PM
    Just another person that thinks RIM is a far superior company compared to Apple. What is the point of even comparing, neither has a phone that competes against one another. Google is the biggest competition to Apple, and they will be the ones who investors and stock holders pay attention to.
    07-12-10 08:58 PM
    Haha, another bb and ip4 fight lol.

07-12-10 09:14 PM
    It's normal that the stock drops a little. This is the worst publicity Apple has had in a long time. Maybe ever?? I think it will not affect them that much since there not only a mobile manufacturer and are doing better then ever on some other of there products. But the ip4 is the weak link for Apple at the moment.

Last edited by TheBBman; 07-12-10 at 10:07 PM.
    07-12-10 09:52 PM
    If Apple gets a black eye (not likely), or at least a small bruise (more likely), that's a good thing, it will keep them sharp.

The end of apple/iPhone? Not over this.
    07-12-10 10:03 PM
    Apple stock down over $8 due to the negative PR from the antenna issue and the consumer reports non-recommendation. And still no statement from Apple..... this is not good.
    07-13-10 10:25 AM
    I hope it goes down a lot... Heck, I hope it
    tanks so I can invest in some of that.
    07-13-10 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD