Spotify claims Apple using App Store approval process ?as a weapon?

Keep supporting just two platforms, devs. Maybe the money you'll save in development costs will go towards legal fees.
    07-05-16 05:17 PM
    I think Spotify will prevail on recurring subscriptions but it will take years. Maybe even outlast the app. Most likely thru the EU first since they will take cases of unfair competition corporation to corporation more readily. The US is more concerned about the end result to the user. ie the Amazon book model is okay because it benefits the consumer.
    07-05-16 05:24 PM
    Spotify claims Apple using App Store approval process ?as a weapon?

Keep supporting just two platforms, devs. Maybe the money you'll save in development costs will go towards legal fees.
    But there's only 2 ecosystems anyway. Besides, they also support Windows PC.

Realistically, if I was them, I would pull my app, and tell every single one of my customers on the iPhone that they diet it because of Apple, and if they want to take advantage of it, to get an android device.

Then offer them like 3 months free for doing it.

They'd lose some customers, sure. But they wouldn't have to go through this BS

Posted via a Priv on an 6.0 Mushroom
    07-05-16 09:17 PM
    Apple? Anti-competitive behaviour? No way. Apple would never do such a thing.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-16 09:25 PM