http://www.forbes.com/2009/07/27/spotify-apple-iphone-technology-wireless-spotify.html?partner=yahootix
    it hasn't been approved but the idea is like pandora, only instead of channels you'll be able to listen to what ever song you want. Of course this is a long shot because it seems like as the article states this would cut into the profit of iTunes. But they are at least in talks, and if apple sees a cut of the money it may come! Thoughts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 12:36 AM
    Well I thought it was a cool idea! I've been wondering why they haven't done this yet. Not Apple per say, but the idea of a program where you can stream songs, and DL for a fee of some sort.
    07-28-09 01:23 PM
    The closest to that is Last.fm, but it does not always stream the exact song you want. The problem is that if songs are streamed, they can be recorded and then redistributed. And also it is a pretty big competition to iTunes, so my guess is that it will not be approved.
    07-28-09 01:38 PM
    this could be a really neat idea, I would be interested to know how exactly it would be implemented... Oo
    07-28-09 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD